Ti 29er finished

Home Forum Bike Forum Ti 29er finished

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Ti 29er finished
  • Not being funny, but has the image distorted?

rolfharris

I thought that. It looks like its been crashed into something. Or is it a 26" wheel or summink?

'tis finally finished and has been ridden – any thoughts.

Possibly a layback seatpost?

Mof

What is it…? Voodoo something? Angles do look a little steep, but I like 29er's, they have deffinate advantages. If you do for a layback seatpost, please….whatever you do, don't get one of those riddiculous bent Thompson creations.

Premier Icon Teetosugars
    Subscriber

Looks a bit "squashed"?

whatever you do, don't get one of those riddiculous bent Thompson creations.

He's right…

Get a Thomson one instead… 😉

Premier Icon Daffy
    Subscriber

The head angle is really really steep! is it supposed to have 100mm forks or 80mm?

Shorter stem may help it look better, but then you'd need a layback post.

It does look…well…odd really. Don't you think?

bigrich

the MMTS factor is around 93%

looks like a pig to ride – does it have a29" rear and 26" front? if so – why?

Bat1

Take the gears off??

Premier Icon barney
    Subscriber

It's a photo, people! It'll look different in real life.. and IIRC the geometry of Voodoo 29ers isn't that weird.

Looks like a lovely build, Mr Chimp. What size is it?

Personally I'd maybe plump for a shorter stem (although it's hard to tell what length that one is) and a layback post, but that's just me. If you go for a layback s/post, I recommend Control Tech – similar build quality as far as I can tell to Thomson, nicer design for a little layback, and much cheaper too.. although you've ridden it, and it's your bike, so far be it from me to preach. What do *you* think? 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Ti 29er finished’ is closed to new replies.