Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Thule Pack N Pedal Tour Rack
  • scotroutes

I’m thinking of buying one of these for my new fatbike – and modifying it to make it wider. Is there anyone on here who has one and could measure the “deck” of it for me?

TIA

riddoch

If you can wait till tomorrow I can measure mine (may need to remind me).

scotroutes

That would be great – thanks.

riddoch

Pack and go size

Length

125mm x 320mm

scotroutes

Fantastic, thanks. I now need to find some carbon sheet around that size.

riddoch

sootyandjim
    Free Member

Are these racks any good? I’m thinking of getting one so I can use my Cotic Rocket for bike packing.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

They work. Can be a faff to fit and remove but when on they are on. Impressed for short time I used them. I have a pair of them (Freeload before Thule-badged) with two diff decks and set of pannier side-guards all sitting unused since got a new frame with all the fixings. Stealth-ad…PM if interested

Kahurangi

Are these racks any good?

There’s a fair few in NZ who use them for overnight backcountry stuff on their FS bikes. I’ve heard good things form them (also before Thule bought them).

hatter

Yup, bit of a faff to fit the first time, but once they’ve been set up once it’s much simpler taking them on and off and once they’re on they’re surprisingly solid.

Commuted with one for a few years, never slipped, never rattled, didn’t rust, just quietly did it’s job, impressed.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Thule Pack N Pedal Tour Rack’ is closed to new replies.