Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Thule 9103
  • aleigh
    Free Member

I have a Honda Civic 03 and have been told this make of Thule is the only one compatible with my car.

I guess I just want some feedback on your experiences and will I need a number plate board thing to sit over the bikes?

Thanks 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

is it one that sits on the rear window?

aleigh
    Free Member

yeah – just as well really as i can’t reach a rack that sits on top of the car, let alone lift a bike onto it! 😆

sharki
    Free Member

Dunno what thule i’ve got…designed for estates and fings like that, can try before you spend out wonga on a new one…..Surplus to requirments as it won’t fit on a bus..

aleigh
    Free Member

This one’s designed for a hatchback, I wouldn’t be able to get an estate one on there. It’s all I can have according to the internet 😥

househusband

I’ve got a 9105 Clip-on High – have had it for six years or so but haven’t used it for several; took the back seat bench out of the car and put it in the shed. The back of my wee Yaris is much bigger now and it’s now much easier to get two bikes and kit in the back. I found that the weight of the rack and bike(s) hanging off the back of the car really upset the (limited!) handling; and slowed it down massively – it’s only a 1l engine anyway.

If you lived locally and could collect, and it fitted your car, you could have it for not very much!

mah05
    Free Member

iam happy with mine. u will need the board though as u wont see the number plate on your car . i havent bothered with it though. i havent been pulled yet

RichPenny
    Free Member

I had a Pendle clip on one, but only used it twice. I’ve always loved my bikes more than my cars, so reconsidered the wisdom of £4k of bikes hanging in the breeze. You could get a bike bag to ensure that the interior doesn’t get damaged?

Or flog the Civic, buy a nice full suss and a shed on wheels 🙂

aleigh
    Free Member

Thanks for the number plate info, that’s really useful.

househusband – where are you located in this fine country?

Rich, I like your idea but I have kids and I don’t think they’d appreciate a shed to commute in! 😆

househusband

househusband – where are you located in this fine country?

Just outside Edinburgh.

aleigh
    Free Member

a bit too far away from me (i’m in wiltshire) but thank you anyway 😀

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Aleigh, stop mucking about, and get your motor over to me. I’ll get some of the local boys to tune it up a bit. Some low-pro wheels and tyres, carbon bonnet, NOS boost system, blacked-out windows, neon lights underneath and some proper ICE stereo gear, none of yer weedy rubbish.

Broom!….

Imagine going round the Magic Roundabout in that!

aleigh
    Free Member

WTF is THAT!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Get some proper speakers in the back:

And watch as all the pensioners lose control of their bowels, ‘cos of the bass.

And when you get out, at the Tesco’s car park, you can just say to people watching ‘I’m not playing games, you know’.

And they shall be in awe of you.

aleigh
    Free Member

That car is awful – I’m glad my Honda doesn’t look like that

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Ok then, what about…

Honda Civic Vayn!!!

Eh? No mucking about with racks!

You know you want it…

aleigh
    Free Member

Actually that would come in handy! Wicked!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Knew you’d like that!

You could have this for popping to the shops, to yer mate Christine’s, or to the kebab shop/offie:

aleigh
    Free Member

i would soooooooo scrape the car, but at least i wouldn’t have no one to shout at me!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

And if it’s vayns you want then check this out:

So when you overtake people, you can shout out of the window ‘That’s right, six wheels; cut out, you muppet!’.

aleigh
    Free Member

That is shocking, it’s combi of the A-Team and Scooby doo vans!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Have you actually got a mate called Christine?

aleigh
    Free Member

No, why?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Because if you did, I’d well fancy her!

Phwoooar! She’s well fit!

aleigh
    Free Member

lol – i’ll let you know if i get one 😉

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Thule 9103’ is closed to new replies.