Search the forum using the power of Google

• This topic has 20 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by akira.
Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • This forum? Why yes, yes it is.
  • thepurist

Just for members, so freeloading paperclip salesmen with questionable footwear choices won’t be able to start this sort of thread 😀

bikesandboots

The thread announcing it seems to have disappeared from the index, but it still exists – https://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/a-members-forum

BigJohn

Hooray! The coffee forum is back! Under a different name, I know but the cognoscenti understand.

bruneep

The coffee forum is back! Under a different name

PiknMix
    Free Member

About time, bloody freeloaders 😂

DezB
    Free Member

What? But why? Will there be special prizes and that?

DezB
    Free Member

Oh sorry, I see that is answered on mark’s thread. I like to feel closer to the singletrack staff. I think

DezB
    Free Member

Here, that there bike forum has really warmed my cockles in the past few days, I must say.
    Positivity abounds 🙂

MrOvershoot

Do we have voting rights 😉
    And as a top tier member do I get 3 votes 😀

cynic-al

At last, it’s like a private club. No riff raff. Except the paperclip salesman 😉

ThePinkster

I like to feel closer to the singletrack staff. I think

I’m not entirely sure that the Singletrack staff would want some of us closer!

Drac

Works on my iPad.

sirromj

welshfarmer

[strong]ThePinkster[/strong] wrote:

I’m not entirely sure that the Singletrack staff would want some of us closer!

The way I smell at the moment when i come in from the lambing shed I think you are right…

rOcKeTdOg

Waves at the cognoscenti 👋

peajay

Makes one feel kind of special doesn’t it.

footflaps

Makes one feel kind of special doesn’t it.

funkmasterp

Just posting because I can!

leffeboy

Still haven’t worked out what all the coloured icons mean and now this. If it means we get a better class of troll then I’m al for it though

akira

Just posting to see what colour my icon is.

akira

Meh!

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Search the forum using the power of Google

Join Singletrack From Only £12.501/2 Price Singletrack Offer

Use code HELLO54 when you join us as a print or digital member and your membership will be half price for the first year.

The Print+ membership where Singletrack magazine drops through your door, plus full digital access, is normally £45, now only £22.50 with the code. And a digital membership where you can read all the digital magazines is normally £25, and now £12.50 with the code.

Simply use code HELLO54 at checkout.

(New annually renewing membership only. Excludes Gift Memberships, Discount applies to first year. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, or when switching memberships)