Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • These shoes, cap’n ? Why yes, …
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

My lawyers will be in touch.

Still got a pair of these somewhere about the place!

scaredypants

Was always more of a pony man, meself

scaredypants

sorry, that should say “more pony than man” says MrsPants 😎

matt_outandabout

I left my PooBahs in a bin at Coedy Brennin when they ripped at the seam 🙁

*sniffs*

MoreCashThanDash

My Poobahs died when the cleat and the piece of sole it was attached to decided to stay in the pedal when I unclipped….

funkmasterp

Indoor specific cycling shoes. What next, indoor tyres? I know it’s me, but it just seems a bit daft. Then again I just don’t get indoor cycling full stop so clearly not the target audience.

igm

My Poobahs died when the cleat and the piece of sole it was attached to decided to stay in the pedal when I unclipped

Known fault that Nike refunded.
    I got my 18 month old pair refunded and my wife’s pair when they were over 2 years old!

cookeaa

I know it’s me, but it just seems a bit daft. Then again I just don’t get indoor cycling full stop so clearly not the target audience.

It’s a thing now, had a non-cycling colleague quiz me about peleton and zwift the other day, so I explained what each one was and how they differed, then undermined the whole explanation by saying I don’t have a membership or the special kit for either because I’m a “dusty old fashioned git that rides a bicycle outside like a peasant”… Which just drew a blank stare.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘These shoes, cap’n ? Why yes, …’ is closed to new replies.