• This topic has 123 replies, 44 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Klunk.
Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
  • Theresa May
  • BoardinBob

As we discussed before 96% of Llyods Insurance business is outside the EU, they are looking at a small rep office in Malta to “front” the 4% if needed

Well given that I head up the underwriting operations in europe and beyond for one of the biggest insurers in the world, I think I’m more than aware of how lloyds works.

The ability of lloyds underwriters to situs contracts will be severely impacted by brexit once passporting goes away. The freedom of service licences UK insurers use to sell business across Europe will be wiped out

Why buy from a UK insurer with countless hoops to jump through when you can buy from an EU insurer with none of those issues.

BoardinBob

teamhurtmore – Member
    Aren’t we diverting this thread too much from dear Theresa? We know that she doesn’t believe in Brexshit

You’re right, she doesn’t.

But she’s so focussed on saving her own job and keeping her party in power that she’ll forego any personal conviction and plough ahead regardless

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Well she is the PM and leader of the party who promised to implement the result of the referendum. She is simply keeping her word despite the damage it will do her. Quite magnanimous really when you think about it.

Klunk
    Free Member

shes dirty diggers pet baboon she has no personal conviction.

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)

The topic ‘Theresa May’ is closed to new replies.