Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The View Right Now..
  • robgarrioch

..from work is this, again –

(photostream)

The kind that compacts with just one foot-fall, then turns to a zero-grip embarrassing-fall surface usually the reserve of banana skins… Christ I hope it's gone or lying thick by the weekend.

nickc

Where's that then?

robgarrioch

'tis Armadale, about 5 miles west of Livingston; weather looks the same from here all the way east 🙁

roper
    Free Member

Tell me about it.
    Look at the clouds spoiling the nice blue sky where I'm working (taken 5 minutes ago)

😀

robgarrioch

Huh, I know where I'd rather be 😉

J0N
    Free Member

All the way west as well rob. Glasgow is a violently shaken snowglobe right now.

Kit
    Free Member

Rob, you work as a site manager right?

robgarrioch

I do indeed Kit, though 'work' is perhaps the wrong term in weather like this! (warm office, hot kettle; 'it's a work e-mail, guv!')

Kit
    Free Member

If you don't mind me asking, who do you work for and where's your site? I work for consulting engineers so it would a massive coincidence/small world if you were working on one of our sites!

robgarrioch

Hmm… I wasn't expecting the Spanish Inquisition… 🙂

But thanks for asking – it's Dawn Construction, & currently between Armadale (as above -the new Academy) & collegelands in Glasgow's friendly, welcoming east end!
    Anyway, I thought you worked for a commercial multi-media (+ catering) exhibiter? 😀

DezB
    Free Member

I can see the whole World from my desk. 🙁

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘The View Right Now..’ is closed to new replies.