Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • The stuff people moan about
  • badnewz
    Free Member

I created a very complicated mathematical equation many years ago, I won’t disclose the formulae, but the final result was: 40 percent of people on this rock are essentially unreasonable.

bikebouy
    Free Member

My mate has an Appt in Salcombe, just above the Ferry Inn up some very steep steps. In the advert he always states that’s its not for folk who either can not walk without assistance or are disabled ( this is due to the steepness and narrowness of the steps ) it’s fine if you’ve spent the night in the Ferry and guzzled your body weight in Beer & Chips though 😆 and he put in a comments book, after the 40th entry that stated “lovely place but its to steep to walk up the steps” he threw the book away 😉
    I love it there, it’s quiet and away from the locals 😆

Duggan

Flying back from Barcelona to Manchester last weekend. Flight delayed by 5 hours due to a fault being diagnosed with the aircraft in Manchester and it needs to be fixed.

Granted, this was quite frustrating. Overheard on the aircraft though when it finally arrived:

‘Excuse me stewardess but why did they have to do that now?’

Yes of course, they should have just sent the thing over and hoped for the best eh 🙄

CountZero

It is my 10 minutes off and I choose to spend it with you.

We’re touched! 😀

aracer
    Free Member

I am amazed at people going on the internet and moaning about other people complaining about what other people choose to moan about in a “Visitor’s Book” while on holiday

Harry_the_Spider

BASTARDS. THERE IS NO LEMON JUICER.

Cougar

I am amazed at people people moaning about people going on the internet and moaning about other people complaining about what other people choose to moan about in a “Visitor’s Book” while on holiday

MikeG

BASTARDS. THERE IS NO LEMON JUICER.

Are there no forks?

matt_outandabout

badnewz – Member

I created a very complicated mathematical equation many years ago, I won’t disclose the formulae, but the final result was: 40 percent of people on this rock are essentially unreasonable.
    My in-depth and scientific investigations into social anthropology would confirm this excellent mathematical calculation as accurate.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘The stuff people moan about’ is closed to new replies.