Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 91 total)
  • The Perfect Murder
  • emsz
    Free Member

Is it actually possible? 😈 could you get away with chopping someone to bits and feeding them to sharks or something? Is it true that if there isn’t a body there’s no investigation?

Any hints and tips would be welcome! LOL

dooosuk
    Free Member

Given that they never found that little girls body in Wales, then they will investigate and convict without a body.

twinw4ll
    Free Member

Yes, can be done, that’s all i can tell.

GrahamS

Simply place the victim on a bicycle and run over them with a car.

Freely admit to it, but say the sun got in your eyes, there was a bee in the car, and besides the victim wasn’t wearing a helmet, neck brace or a full body flouro-suit.

Expect a small fine, but still much cheaper than a hitman.

footflaps

Expect a small fine, but still much cheaper than a hitman.

Only if you’re really unlucky….

wwaswas

pick a morning with low sun in the sky and hit a cyclist. Claim you were blinded by the sun but carried on driving anyway.

Obviously it has to be someone you’ve never met or have any connection with but people seem to get away with this all the time.

[Edit: beaten to it]

footflaps

All I have to do now is persuade David Cameron to ride a bike to work in Cambridge and my plan will come together…..

emsz
    Free Member

Obvs it’s someone I know!! I’m not some weird serial killer/ random!!

rocketman
    Free Member

Any hints and tips would be welcome!

Allegedly the best way to dispose of a body is to find somebody who breeds pigs or alternatively wrap the body in chicken wire along with some concrete and dump it in a lake/sea

GrahamS

All I have to do now is persuade David Cameron to ride a bike to work in Cambridge and my plan will come together…..

Can you start here and work up?

nostoc
    Free Member

asking about it on an internet forum might be a bad idea

nedrapier

On a slightly related note, Anyone seen Sightseers? Funny but dark.

Good luck with the murder, emsz!

franksinatra

There was a very clever BBC murder programme a while ago with David Tenant.

He contaminated someone who was allergic to shellfish and that meant they died from an allergic reaction. He then set things up so that he had reason to be there so didn’t need to worry about CCTV, alibi etc. It was a lot more clever than that but it certainly made me realise that the perfect murder is possible if you are clever enough.

MSP

Obvs it’s someone I know!! I’m not some weird serial killer/ random!!

Well if you want to kill someone you know then the chance of getting away with it is seriously diminished, I suggest just sticking to killing a prostitute or 2 per year.

footflaps

I’ve got a wood chipper you can borrow?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Helle_Crafts

wors

Get them to hang themselves during some weird sex game…..

mogrim

Do you want to kill someone in particular or just anybody?

GrahamS

Get them to hang themselves during some weird sex game…..

.. yeah, or just lock themselves in holdall in the bath.

qwerty
    Free Member

Yes.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Pig farm. Pigs’ll eat anything.

emsz
    Free Member

Mogrim, someone in particular. I think I’m going to knit a voodoo doll of her and just stab that!!

Pathetic really, she’s a really nasty piece of work, girl I knew at school, seems to make it her business to make my life shit occasionally. stuff she’s been saying to some people that I know really wound me up. I know I should let it go, but she really does deserve a slap!!

Why are people like that?

MSP

Why are people like that?

Because they have not been murdered!

emsz
    Free Member

MSP

Exactly!!

Would it be suss if I bought a axe on the way home, you guys won’t say anything, right?

mogrim

Mogrim, someone in particular.

That makes it a lot harder, after all the police would soon find out that you know her, which would make you a suspect. Run her over in the supermarket car park would probably be the best bet, it’s a tragic accident, maybe a couple of years + record?

Voodoo doll would be therapeutic and safer, though!

footflaps

Feed her to pigs?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Pickton

I have to say Canada is doing well in the inventive body disposal category…

thegreatape
    Free Member

If perfect is not getting convicted, then evidently it is, given there are a number of unsolved murders. Of course for many/most (?) of these the culprit will be known, but insufficient admissible evidence or legal issues prevent conviction. Body not required for conviction – Arlene Fraser, Suzanne Pilley.

johndoh
    Free Member

Funnily I was thinking this just this morning. How about a waste disposal unit? Obviously you would need to give the kitchen a good clean after, but they would just wash away down the sewers.

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

The perfect murder is one where no-one realises a person has disappeared

So, you kill someone no-one cares about (old person, homeless etc) or make everyone believe the other person is still around, just not around here

lemonysam
    Free Member

By posting this you’ve already failed I’m afraid.

qwerty
    Free Member

Would it be suss if I bought a axe on the way home, you guys won’t say anything, right?

Fek me this is STW, have you not seen the axe threads??? Just ensure it’s a bespoke one FFS!!!

natrix
    Free Member

If you are dumping a body you need to make sure that it’s not somewhere that people walk their dogs, dogs are forever finding dead bodies. The overgrown verge of a motorway would be good, or just wrap it up in an old carpet and take it down the tip.

Has anybody seen that plastic skull for sale in newsagents at the moment for 99p?? http://www.howyourbodyworks.co.uk/

I was so tempted to buy one and leave it half buried in a pile of leaves in the woods 😈

GrahamS

If you do then make sure you put a dog biscuit in it. 😈

flip
    Free Member

I ‘always’ think big motorway junction islands are a mega place to stash a body because nobody goes on them.

Especially the ‘man walking his dog’ who usually finds them.

kcal

animal rendering plant, apparently – see one of above mentioned cases.

Jamie
    Free Member

Especially the ‘man walking his dog’ who usually finds them.

Dog walkers and joggers. Corpse magnets.

pk13

Large northface holdall bag ,handcuffs and dump them in the bath lock the doors . It’s how the professional types do it . Blame it on sex games

gogg
    Free Member

“You’re always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece.

Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.

And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it’s no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies’ digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don’t want to go sievin’ through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, “as greedy as a pig.” ”

Harry_the_Spider

Kill someone else and set your true victim up for it.

marcus7
    Free Member

the alternative to murdering them is to ignore them…. as you get older you realise this… I’m certain there are many people that say a lot about me, do I care? no, why? really can’t be arsed to worry about it. seriously I’m a generally content and happy guy who has a positive view on the world ( unlike some on here) and life really is too short to stress about minor stuff. get a bit of perspective and murdering people becomes less important 😉 .

ninfan
    Free Member

They reckon the perfect murder can only be committed on someone you don’t really know, random spree killing type stuff.

But even then its easy to make mistakes – like getting caught on CCTV shooting them in the head with a crossbow 🙁

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘The Perfect Murder’ is closed to new replies.