Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • The Perfect Murder
  • martinxyz
    Free Member

Well?

Done it yet?

Yep, BOB trailer ordered. The guy in the van with the horse in the back will soon be no longer! 😆

jambourgie
    Free Member

So,

This Johanna Dehany:

Would you?

Can’t decide. Kind of like sexual base-jumping…

jambourgie
    Free Member

Oh, and the way to get away with murder is to bludgeon your victim with a big lump of ice, and then throw the ice in the swimming pool.

One has to be careful Columbo isn’t around though.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Munqe-chick
    Free Member

I have to say loads of you ‘think’ you have great ideas but they aren’t! Sea ..current will normally eventually bring the body back in, fire and carpet incorrect it won’t turn everything to ash. The hardest thing about committing the perfect murder is disposing of the body, actual murder is easy. But you now have a huge lump of meat to move and dispose of, you need to do this without people seeing you.
    did you not see on the news recently the murder about Jayden Parkinson? A taxi driver reported picking someone up lugging and massively heavy suitcase about …..
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/jayden-parkinson-murder-police-focus-on-grave-in-search-for-missing-teenager-9012012.html

As already said yup there are a lot of famous no body murder convictions that stand within this country. Suzie Lamplugh they know was murdered by Michael Sams (who kidnapped the other estate agent who’s name now escapes me). You would conduct proof of life enquiries to identify if victim still alive and this proves they are dead. Normally last sighting of them alive was by the murder suspect!
    There aren’t many unsolved murders out there, particularly more recent ones where DNA has progressed along with other technological advances. It is also surprising how often murderers slip up and don’t think of the simple stuff! like the goodband murder.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2440212/Patricia-Goodband-murdered-friend-set-inherit-1m-fortune.html
    He rang the police to report her missing, if he hadn’t reported her she might well not have been missed and therefore we wouldn’t know she was dead?

The real answer is we don’t know about the perfect murder as it’s happened and was so good we don’t know about it!

emsz
    Free Member

Well?
    Done it yet?

Errrrr, no.

1. She’s about 20kgs heavier and about half a metre taller than me, and has kicked the crap out of me and my friends a couple of times
    2. I’m not going to prison for murdering a horrible person like her
    3. It’s much safer to just vent on here
    4. I don’t need to. Every dog… And all that crap

zippykona

Jeez Emsz have you ever thought that a new circle of friends might be something to aspire to?
    You do seem to have more than your fair share of run ins.
    The weather is crap ,lay low, save some money and buy yourself something nice.

footflaps

1. She’s about 20kgs heavier and about half a metre taller than me, and has kicked the crap out of me and my friends a couple of times

Well if you want to even the score up a bit, spray some mace in her face and then start a fight. She’ll be blind and struggling to breath so you can get a good first hit in (go for her bits with a good kick in a sharp boot). After that, she won’t bother you again.

emsz
    Free Member

Footflaps mace?

At school she was suspended for beating me up, i was her punchbag for a year or two, all it needed was for me to look at her, speak in class, i got my head shoved in a loo for “daring” to get changed for gym when she was in the changing room at the same time. Issues much!! 😯

Zippy my friends are lush, it’s her that’s the problem

flicker
    Free Member

petrieboy – Member

Emze, I hope nothing untoward happens to this girl or this thread could put you right in the frame!

That’s the way to do it, wait unitl the person you’ve got the hump with has a very public dust up with someone else, then follow them home that night and bludgeon them to death. Other person is now in the frame……

(I’m assuming as you don’t mind murdering someone you don’t mind framing someone else).

Other option is to privately invite them round for a drink to discuss the problem, they’ll look confused when they find your front room lined with plastic sheeting. You can really get stuck in then, let all the resentment and anger come to the surface, I’d recommnend a claw hammer for weapon of choice. Helps if you have a tin bath, you can disolve the remnants in the bath then, can’t remember the chemical you can use, I’ll check the shed, might have some left over…..

footflaps

Emze, I hope nothing untoward happens to this girl or this thread could put you right in the frame!

No, this thread is the perfect alibi. No one would be daft enough to discuss their plans in details on a public forum and then commit the crime!

Also Mace = pepper spray. Slightly hard to get hold of although I managed to fly back from the US with some in my Camelback without even realising (it was sold as Bear Spray for MTBing in the rockies).

ads678

Like most bully’s she’s probably soft as shit, and won’t expect anyone to come back at her.

If you hurt her she won’t want to know again, even if you lose the fight just make sure you hurt her.

Or just manual past her giving her the finger and then do some cutties, she’ll soon see how radcore you are and leave well alone 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘The Perfect Murder’ is closed to new replies.