Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The new adidas terrex 510 trailcross pro šŸ˜
  • whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

glad Iā€™ve got a 30% off code at Ā£129.99 they are a little steep but look beauties

https://www.adidas.co.uk/five-ten-trail-cross-mid-pro-mountain-bike-shoes/EF3010.html

20% codes available on vouchercloudTrailcross pro

honourablegeorge

I have the original ones, really like them, but (despite the high top) theyā€™re very much a summer shoe, very light and let water in. Very keen on the winterised version when theyā€™re available.

IvanMTB
    Free Member

hehā€¦ Not sure why, but every shoe that looks to me like I would like to have because of build, level of protection, etc seems to be for flat pedals onlyā€¦

Cliplessism?

Cheers!
    I.

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

Yep the GTX version are due out next winter, best start saving as theyā€™ll be around the Ā£190 mark

I like the original trail cross protect but as you say they arenā€™t great in winter , a gusseted tongue would make all the difference on that style

scotroutes

If you donā€™t want to wait until next winter, or to pay Ā£175 and more, consider the Columbia Outdry Fairbanks boots.

franksinatra

Does no one else ride clipless anymore? Are Ivan and I in a very exclusive and very uncool club?

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

For this winter I ended up getting the terrex climaproof Tivid boot Ā£67,

they have been great and Iā€™ve come back with hot feet which would have been wet and cold in my old trailcross boots, grip wise they slipped a little on burgtec penthouse, but rode my other bike last weekend on a miserable cold wet day with dmr vault pedals and the grip equaled that of my summer fivetens

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

@franksinatra it seems people have been moving from one to the other recently
    I do on my xc lefty and gravel bike but needed to upskill my technique so went to flats full time on my Mtbā€™s ..

unsponsored
    Free Member

I have had a pair for a while now and have written a review ā€“

Adidas Five Ten Trail Cross Mid Pro ā€“ Review

sharkattack

Does no one else ride clipless anymore?Ā 

Donā€™t you mean clips?

Flat pedals have less clips than clipless. Unless you mean strapless.

scuttler

Never mind that thereā€™s a pair you can customise online. Post your best/worst hereā€¦

https://www.adidas.co.uk/five-ten-trailcross-lt-mountain-bike-shoes/EE8889.html

fd3chris
    Free Member

I have two pairs of them. Love em. Most comfortable shoes i have at the moment and are great for walking in as well so mine do double duty.

DickBarton

No, they are clipless as back in the day, flat pedals had toeclips. When spds came along you didnā€™t need the toeclips hence clipless.

deanfbm
    Free Member

whatā€™s the feel of them through the sole and stiffness versus a freerider pro/freerider?

deanfbm
    Free Member

whatā€™s the feel of them through the sole and stiffness versus a freerider pro/freerider?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ā€˜The new adidas terrex 510 trailcross pro šŸ˜ā€™ is closed to new replies.