• This topic has 123 replies, 69 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Klunk.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 124 total)
  • The Leave Means Leave match down to London…
  • Drac

Perfect.

cynic-al
    Free Member

If I lived close enough I’d be following them for a bit with the Benny Hill theme tune on a ghetto blaster.

cookeaa

So they’re marching from Sunderland to Westminster? Google maps says that’s 272 miles and takes 4 days, but I reckon that’s a solid 4 days, a rabble of Gammons wearing a mixture of Reeboks and inappropriate Brogues is going to be a good week or two. ..

We’ll be Brexited by the time they amble up to parliament.

piha
    Free Member

How ironic that the March To Leave mob have an Isle of Man flag in their amassed ranks. The IoM didn’t vote in the ref and is a tax haven…..

darthpunk
    Free Member

The web address on the bus still cracks me up

null

Harry_the_Spider

I just read on Twitter that the route today goes over the Transporter Bridge. But it’s closed on Sundays.

Genius. It is as if they decided to do something without proper planning or understanding the implications.

martinhutch

I’m sure they have a backstop plan, or can find some alternative technological solutions. Perhaps winged unicorns to carry them over?

Northwind

I like that the leave means leave logo is basically Tesco Value

teethgrinder

A mate happened to have the bad luck of being in Hartlepool at the same time as the Gammonball Run clowns. So he stickered the bus. Subtle, like.

And saw this on FB.

martinhutch

Leave March reaches Middlesborough

kcr
    Free Member

So they’re marching from Sunderland to Westminster?

I don’t think any of them are even pretending to walk all the way. The official package includes a run in the bus every night to the start of the next day’s route. Total con, so at least it is consistent with everything else about Leave.

Daffy

So, once again Farage starts something he has no intention of finishing just to sate his ego.

nofx
    Free Member
    Dickyboy

If I lived close enough I’d be following them for a bit with the Benny Hill theme tune on a ghetto blaster

Coming past the end of our road on the penultimate day – if it lasts that long 🤔

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Coming past the end of our road on the penultimate day – if it lasts that long

Well by then it might not be a march more like Dave and his mate John.

cookeaa

Here’s a question have they got an anthem of any sort?

If not I feel we should start suggesting some…

Vindaloo?
    I get knocked down?
    Running up that hill?
    What’s Going On?…

Got it… I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)!
    Utterly inappropriate… Nice.

Drac

zippykona

Taking planes for Nigel.

wombat

Not even the merest suggestion of a whisper about this sorry event on the evening BBC Teesside news 😀
    #Gammonballrun

Drac

It was BBC Newcastle earlier.

Poopscoop

Bloody hell, that is just embarrassing…. and they paid £50 for the pleasure of looking ridiculous?

Who exactly gets that cash??

matt_outandabout

I so wish this was closer to me.

One hired clown suit and a borrowed trombone would be such fun…

That or the Benny Hill theme tune, battery speakers and my bike rack..

tjagain

martinhutch

If not I feel we should start suggesting some…

Vindaloo?

Road to Nowhere, obvs.

Drac

Road to Hell.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Because let’s face it if you could take a month off work to troll nigel you would 🙂

Drac

martinhutch

That last clip reminds me of something.

Poopscoop

This really is comedy gold in an utterly cringe worthy way.

And some Leavers are warning of civil unrest if we don’t leave?!

All 10 of them storming Tesco for a flat screen tv??

I could live with that.

Northwind

There’s a wee article in the guardian today that’s pretty effective in that it’s quite sympathetic, finds some people who can speak well about what they’re doing, and yet still makes it look like a farce. I prefer to be outright savage but there might be something in this subtletly lark.

epicyclo

The Brituncli march again…

Nico
    Free Member

Looking at that picture of the sorry gammon-esque shower tramping along, did anyone else think that, somewhat ironically, they look like a bunch of refugees?

I was in that London a few weeks ago, and arriving in Trafalgar Square there was some sort of march going on. Some had yellow cardigans and they had a motley collection of banners, union jacks and american flags with various placards in favour of Brexit but also pro-Trump and who knows what else. A quick glance at the marchers and they really were a sad looking lot. They weren’t young, and looked generally defeated by life. It really brought it home to me that they are a varied selection of people that feel that life has passed them by. And dentistry, too.

funkmasterp

Can we not just stop Brexit now. It’s too late to save any face, but it’s just getting boring. It won’t be long before one of the ten people on this march succumbs to the ravages of age at the speed they’re going.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Lol

Drac

There’s a wee article in the guardian today that’s pretty effective in that it’s quite sympathetic, finds some people who can speak well about what they’re doing, and yet still makes it look like a farce.

Yeah that sums up Brexit.

theotherjonv

All 10 of them storming Tesco for a flat screen tv??

…and then begging their Pro-EU grandkids to do the set up and connection because they haven’t been able to work a TV since Channel 4 started and confused the life out of them

neilthewheel

Like pineapples voting for gammon.

oldnpastit

Latest from Led By Donkeys:

What a terrible route, surely there are some footpaths they could use rather than walking in a grass verge?

scotroutes

What a terrible route, surely there are some footpaths they could use rather than walking in a grass verge?

I’m guessing that they actually want to be seen. Crossing some footpath where nobody passes wouldn’t get any attention.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Are the people in the blue vest stewards and if so are they paid to be there?

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 124 total)

The topic ‘The Leave Means Leave match down to London…’ is closed to new replies.