• This topic has 123 replies, 69 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Klunk.
Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 124 total)
  • The Leave Means Leave match down to London…
  • timmys

Are the people in the blue vest stewards and if so are they paid to be there?

The opposite – I believe those are the gammon-pluses that paid for the privilege of getting a little outfit.

kimbers

Drac

Cougar

BBC Sunderland on TV earlier reporting on the march. With literally one person marching in the background.

😆

bowglie

Haven’t heard much about this recently – is it still going?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

#WheresNigel

scratch
    Free Member

Just popped in to see how they’ve been getting on, looks like there building a good head of steam on the march south.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

How many do they have now? Made 100?

thepurist

They’re gonna be mighty hacked off if they got told they’ve got another 2 weeks of marching to do when the date gets shifted to April 12th.

nofx
    Free Member

Have a look at ” led by donkeys” bloody hysterical 😂😁

metcalt

Believes in Britain, but doesn’t take the time to make sure the flag is the right way up…

Kuco

Is there anyone there under the age of 50? They look a lot like the usual ramblers group you come across.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Is that less than 50 over 50s? Is that a health and safety thing? Can’t be that nobody wanted to march.

matt_outandabout

There’s a well staged press photo…
    😆

philjunior
    Free Member

This is a great thread AND I just went on Wikipedia and found out that the Union Jack only applying at sea thing is not true.

Dickyboy

“Gullibles Travels” a new book by Nigel is out now apparently

dissonance

Can’t be that nobody wanted to march.

Certainly not. I think they have got round to updating their website to make that clear now although forgot when they initially came up with the excuse.
    Its good that the march was so lacklustre that led by donkeys sent one of their vans off to London and then Brussels to keep May company.
    I do like that idiot trying to hide the video van. He really hadnt thought that through had he. Van in background vs idiot trying to hide it. As entertaining as their choice of quotes and random questions is it really doesnt match having that plus an idiot.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Good work again today, This man thinks Roy Moore was a good choice 🙂

P-Jay
    Free Member

Bitterly, bitterly disappointed to find out the march wasn’t in Newport today. I was on my way home from a glorious ride at FOD. Some grumpy looking men in High Viz had draped some flags over an over-pass with UKIP banners, I thought a caught a glimpse of a Toad so I made my feelings known 🖕🏻.

Giving Farage the bird personally would have been the only way to make a great day, greater.

onehundredthidiot

The voice on that video that says “she’s breaking the law” is, funnily enough, the sort of voice is expect at that march.

doomanic

bowglie

doomanic, what a pic😄

Drac

dienamic

Did anyone see Kevin Bridges on the last leg?
    “Everyone on the March to leave should have their laptops seized by the police, they’re bound to catch a few sex offenders” 😂😂

senorj

hA.

BruceWee

They’re not really marching to leave though, are they? They’re more sort of wandering to leave.

If I was in charge there would be more discipline. Get a retired RSM or something, and have them in lines actually marching. Maybe with some kind of uniform…

That’s the problem with these gammons. Laziness and lack of discipline. Comes from having an easy life.

Sandwich

If I was in charge there would be more discipline.

That would be one way to whittle the numbers down. I suspect that group would all break after one day of RSM BruceWee discipline.

I can still remember the TA basic training drill 30 plus years ago. At 18 I woke every morning hurting, god knows how the 30 year old SAS types were feeling.

(To be clear SAS = Saturdays and Sundays) 🙂

BruceWee

RSM BruceWee

I would only do it if I were allowed to design my own uniform.

mattyfez

Petition just hit 5 million.

Drac

Dickyboy

Seems like it’s quite difficult to find out the start times – Aylesbury to Beaconsfield today…

aP
    Free Member

Tomorrow it was supposed to be starting on Turnham Green in Chiswick only the route they’d published uses a couple of stretches of path on permissive paths on private land. Permission for them to cross this land has specifically not been given. So they’re now starting in Fulham.

crazy-legs

Seems like it’s quite difficult to find out the start times – Aylesbury to Beaconsfield today…

They pulled all the info off their website because the press and Led By Donkeys and Remainers kept turning up. You have to sign up, pay your money and then you get start times & locations emailed to you.

Would never do to have real photos in circulation rather than carefully stage managed ones.

What’s more amusing is they’re marching to call for an absolute Leave on 29th March – but that has already been ruled out.

crazy-legs

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/nigel-farage-enjoys-posh-restaurant-14202076

Nice to see the money paid by all those marchers is being well spent.

tomhoward

Gerard Batten MEP
    @GerardBattenMEP
    There are reports that water cannon may be deployed tomorrow in London, & that some of the police may try to aggregate and provoke Brexiteers. There is always the danger of provocateurs planted to cause trouble. I hope it is not true but I call on everyone present to be peaceful.
    10:28 pm · 28 Mar 2019 · Twitter for iPhone

Err, whut?

somafunk

The police, unsure if it was met or otherwise replied to battens tweet saying it was utter nonsense, no basis in reality. he should be prosecuted for inciting public disorder (or just taken round the back of the building and shoved down the stairs) 😏

tomhoward

Lol, seems Nige ‘walked’ a whopping 33 of 270 miles…

thestabiliser
    Free Member

If it’s not on Strava it never happened

cookeaa

…aggregate and provoke Brexiteers…

Throwing stones at most people is likely to provoke them I suppose…

colp

Throwing stones at most people is likely to provoke them I suppose…

Perhaps cement to say something else?

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 124 total)

The topic ‘The Leave Means Leave match down to London…’ is closed to new replies.