Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 120 total)
  • The DX lights from Dealextreme did you……………………
  • Dimmadan
    Free Member

Got my P7 torch in 4 days. It is fantastic.

duckers
    Free Member

It's currently a public holiday in hong kong, DealExtreme are closed until 4th October. I would imagine there will be no change in order status between now and then.

http://www.gov.hk/en/about/abouthk/holiday/2009.htm

grumm
    Free Member

Arse, the tracking on mine has just gone to 'being processed for departure from Hong Kong as of 1-Oct-2009'

It was apparently shipped 5 days ago but still hasn't left Hong Kong 🙁

pjt201
    Free Member

mine took a week between deal extreme shipping it and it leaving hong kong… ordered on 10th september and still not here…

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

I ordered mine on the 8th pjt201, and it arrived yesterday.

grumm
    Free Member

WANT WANT WANT!!!

Getting really impatient now!! 👿

epicsteve
    Free Member

Mine was ordered on the 21st and has been at a status of "packaging" since the 30th.

pjt201
    Free Member

A guy at work ordered his the day before me and they came a week and a half ago…

mavisto
    Free Member

Ordered on 21/09/09 just gone to shipped today. Two full weeks to shipping. Not good, but you order from DX and you have to be prepared for it.

hora
    Free Member

IF they fail- are they easy to open up and solder etc? Qualified person of course). If they are a copy of another 'well known' brand can you send them off to a known repair place here in the UK for repair? Just thinking (about ordering but also what if's) 🙂

postierich
    Free Member

Still awaiting supplier 😥

steviegil
    Free Member

I ordered mine on the 20th and its still showing as awaiting supplier – tonight was lovely too and im sitting here wishing i had my 2 P7's and my C1 for the helmet..

Hopefully they will be worth the wait.. 🙂

epicsteve
    Free Member

Mine were ordered on the 21st and I've had an email to say they're shipped.

sherry
    Free Member

Ordered mine on the 27 September and they left Hong Kong today for the UK, hopefully wont be to long a wait. A few guys I know who live in Glasgow have all had there lights within within 2 weeks of purchase. Seems to be random or they favour certain postcodes.

steviegil
    Free Member

Im out in Argyll so im used to thing's taking ages but TBH im getting itchy, especially when other's keep saying how good they are 😆

soops
    Free Member

Still awaiting supplier here too!
    Not too much of a problem as i can't ride due to getting over a prolapsed disc in my back!

DT78
    Free Member

Update: status changed to shipped (ordered on the 20th). Lets see how long it takes – glad I ordered early this year 🙂

montylikesbeer

my delivery date has been up and down like a ……………i'll stop here.

Safe to may am more than miffed about the delay since 18th September !!!!!

postierich
    Free Member

Order in stock….. ok wrap the **** thing up then and send!!!

montylikesbeer

Got mine today

Order in stock….. ok wrap the **** thing up then and send!!!

If you want Waitrose service, don't buy from Aldi 🙂

duckers
    Free Member

Status changed – Order Received – in stock

Woohoo!!!! not long now!!! only I need more warm kit, its getting colder and wetter.. my night runs are almost reaching the 2-layer point…

mavisto
    Free Member

Bad news – Bastid order gone back to waiting for supplier 🙁

Not a happy bunny.

I_Ache
    Free Member

Ordered on the 24th and its just gone to packaging. My Hope 2 started playing up yesterday so the little Chinese fellers better hurry up!

duckers
    Free Member

Status changed – Packaging.
    F###ing packaging!!! woohoo!!!! CAPITAL WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

If the light itself is as exciting and dynamic as the order process I will just explode in my lycra!!!

racing_ralph
    Free Member

ordered on the 26th Sept – it is currently "shipped via tracked air mail"

🙂

last thing i ordered too 3 days to land from that stage 🙂

xherbivorex
    Free Member

think i'm gonna have to order one of these for the bars cos the switch on one of my fenix l2d torches pretty much burst the other day…
    will my fully functional fenix light still be usable as a helmet mounted spot along with a DX as a flood on the bars or will it just not have any point?

steviegil
    Free Member

My holdup seem's to be the Ultrafire C1 Cree i bought for my bonnet, bloody thing's are out of stock as far as i can see… 😥

dobo
    Free Member

will my fully functional fenix light still be usable as a helmet mounted spot along with a DX as a flood on the bars or will it just not have any point?

thats what i currently use, its always useful to have a helmet light. dual fenix helmet light is good but the weight starts to become more noticeable.
    ideally a dx helmet light on the lid would supplement the bars perfectly.

I_Ache
    Free Member

Its been sent woo hoo.

And last night my Hope died after only an hour 🙁

duckers
    Free Member

Status changed – Shipped via Tracked Air Mail

Now it'll be lost in the Royal mail postal strike. why do they decide to strike in the run up to Christmas every year? Sack the lot and go back to pigeons.

postierich
    Free Member

Status Shipped and on its way,had a word with the boys @ Heathrow Hub and there will be no delay on the gear from HK 😉

Btw worked for Royal Mail for 12 years and have never striked @ Christmas!!! we would miss out on our tips 😆

hora
    Free Member

Ps. Has anyone got the link to the page to buy them?

grumm
    Free Member

Still waiting since 14th September. 👿

hora
    Free Member
    Pook

I ordered mine on Oct 2. It's in stock…..

SEND IT!!!!

goog
    Free Member

Tue, 22 Sep 2009 20:02:22 mine was dispatched. I got it friday last week

its awesome 8)

mavisto
    Free Member

Seems to be totally random as to when they send them out.

Mine ordered on the 21st Sept, not sent, noticed others ordered on the 24th have been sent.

This better be worth it!!!!

grumm
    Free Member

Woo mine turned up today (well a card for them did, will have to wait til tomorrow to pick them up). 🙂 🙂

Now I just need to stop being ill so I can go out biking again.

duckers
    Free Member

postierich, do you know I was thinking of you when I wrote that last post! (not in a gay way though…) I thought "should i or shouldnt i, theres at least one postman on STW and I dont want to offend"….

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 120 total)

The topic ‘The DX lights from Dealextreme did you……………………’ is closed to new replies.