Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 120 total)
  • The DX lights from Dealextreme did you……………………
  • postierich
    Free Member

get an email from them confirming your purchase,paid through Paypal and got the invoice but have heard nothing from the Hong kong guys.

and how long did they take to arrive and did Royal Mail deliver?

Rich

dobo
    Free Member

i got confirmation from dx before i received my paypal confirmation. i think my order took approx 7 working days and it wasnt royal mail

bonesetter
    Free Member

Any ride reports yet?

singlespeedstu

Manda's has arrived today.

Might try it out later.

bonesetter
    Free Member

Which one one did Amanda go for?

monkeychild
    Free Member

I got an email with a tracking id on it which you could use to see your order state. It took just over a week for mine to arrive. Royal snail did deliver them.

singlespeedstu

The bar mounted one.

Thought I think they're both the same aren't they?

takisawa2

Can you not check online?, should show the order status…
    After the shipping conf email came with the tracking no they took about 5-7 days. Delivered by RM.

postierich
    Free Member

Site seemed to crash when I clicked ,so no info to track only have my paypal track id.
    Seemed very strange I have emailed them now though pasting my paypal reciept

bonesetter
    Free Member

If it's the one i think we're both thinking of they are indeed the same…

fozzybear
    Free Member

Stu will you give some feedback please?

thx

singlespeedstu

Will do.

Taz

Rich

Exact same thing happened to me. Sent them the PayPal receipt.

Worryingly my DX cart still has the light in there

easygirl

ive had the dx light for a month now, fantastic little light, plenty bright enough for tight singletrack, battery l;asts about 2.5 hrs on full
    sems very well made, only problem with mine,is the battery indicator in the button shows red for about 30 mins aftre a full charge, then goes green, and red again when its nearly discharged, apart from that , no problems at all

racing_ralph
    Free Member

I ordered the helmet mounted one yesterday – purely because it was $1 cheaper and you get the option of helmet mounting 🙂

delusional
    Free Member

I got the same experience as you lot when placing the order – completed fine through paypal but got a blank page after hitting the confirm button and my cart failed to clear. I've also contacted them with the paypal receipt, so hopefully it'll all be ok and sorted fairly quick sharpish!

spangelsaregreat
    Free Member

easygirl

Re battery indicator light thing, my one does that too. Weird.

postierich

Yes mine was delivered by RM. It probably arrived in the UK ages ago but with all the lazy posties being on strike it is probably being kicked around the sorting office!! 😆 😉

Regards

duckers
    Free Member

postierich – I have the same issue, purchased some kit last thursday, site crashed at checkout, money taken from paypal account, received paypal email but no email or order number from DX.

I immediately logged a ticket in their system but have still had no reply and the ticket status is still "not assigned". Maybe they'll just sent it, maybe I'll have to go through PayPal to resove the issue, who knows….. I know the little chinese dudes are probably flat out tight now and I should have ordered the bloody light a month ago!!! Oh well, you live and learn.

Heres my original post…
    http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/dealextreme-2

I'll post any updates as soon as I have them.

FieldMarshall

Looks like I am another victim of the "blank screen".

As suggested in the other post above, I tried to create an account to view my order but got a message saying that DX couldn't complete that request at this time and that I should try later.

Have tried to create an account again just now, but now it states that my email address is already registered. Excellent I think.

However, tried logging in and just get the message that my account is not verified. However, I have had no confirmation email through which to verify the account.

And can't do self verification as I have no order no!!!

Catch 22.

Looks like I'll have to sit this one out and hope a light turns up sometime in the future.

I_Ache
    Free Member

I got the blank screen too with no conformation mail so I sent them an email and then decided to try and register an account with them and that worked fine. My light shows up as waiting for supplier.

SSS how was the light?

FieldMarshall

Have sent the required "paste" of the paypal confirmation and that ticket is showing on their system as having been recieved, so I have no reason that to believe that the order wont be processed at some time.

But would still be reassuring to have a confirmation from DX.

duckers
    Free Member

FieldMarshall – what page did you post your question/contact through on DX, mine is still showing as pending and not assigned.

FieldMarshall

When I didn't get a DX order no or confirmation email, I clicked on the "contact us [/u]Here" on the track a single order page.

I then followed the "Order not shown in DX account" link and pasted a copy of my Paypal confirmation.

When I did this, I got a reference/ticket number.

At the top of the same web page as the "Order not shown in DX account" link, there is a link in blue entitled "Request Status History". I typed in the ticket reference and my email address and up popped a copy of the request I had sent.

The Status part of this stated "Request has been received – waiting for processing".

Sorry if the above was a bit long winded but just trying to be as helpful as possible.

By the way my DX account now seems to work and you can access the same information once you have logged in. My account is now showing a DX order no and the message "awaiting supplier" so I assume all is well.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

are the badr and helmet lights the same claimed 900 lumen output?

duckers
    Free Member

Anyone not receiving order confirmation from dealextreme, heres the link:
    http://www.dealextreme.com/forums/Forums.dx/Forum.-205~threadid.375429

FieldMarshall

Cheers for posting up the link to the DX forum Duckers.

Must learn how to post pics and links sometime.

duckers
    Free Member

Just post the URL and it will appear as a hyperlink, for pictures surround with URL of the picture with [/img]

albino
    Free Member

I've found (through trial and error), that if you use the normal Paypal checkout rather than the Express Paypal checkout then there's no problems with blank pages. The Order COnfirmation screen pops up and you receive a conformation email.

DT78
    Free Member

I placed an order with them ok on 20/09 got the confirmation and everything. Order status is still down as 'waiting on supplier' starting to think about cancelling tbh…

soops
    Free Member

Cheers for the link!

postierich
    Free Member

Still no contact 🙁

takisawa2

Rich, just a thought but all of the emails I've had from them have the following email address:-

sales@dealextreme.com

When I had a problem it was being dealt with by someone called Evelyn. So I emailed evelyn@dealextreme.com the next time & it seemed to be dealt with quickly, & I didn't get a "Not-Delivered" type email in return. So it might have gone straight to somebody.

Just a thought.

soobalias
    Free Member

evelyn is really gonna appreciate that post!

retro83
    Free Member

Same here dt78 🙁
    Edit- just checked again and it seems to have changed to 'packing' woohoo!

postierich
    Free Member

Finally had my account activated.

Item "awaiting supplier"

mavisto
    Free Member

Edit- just checked again and it seems to have changed to 'packing' woohoo!

Me too, double woohoo!

IainAhh
    Free Member

Hi,

I ordered some lights about a week ago.
    Like others I did not receive a order recipt. (I did get a paypal one.)
    Following the advice from above, as it was my first order I created an account. Now I can see my order "waiting supplier"

So hopefully it will arrive sometime

Cheers Iain

grumm
    Free Member

Ordered 14/9, dispatched 25/9, still waiting.

duckers
    Free Member

Aha!! I opened an account and my order is showing!!! Woohoo!! its still awaiting supplier though so we'll see how long that takes, it'll be summer by the time it arrives!!!

OrangeChammy
    Free Member

To over 3 weeks to get to Scotland, worth the wait though… well made, compact and lasts well… 2.5hours and still going.

Seems as good as other folks exposure MaxxDs, except about £250 cheaper.

Think I may get another for helmet soon.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 120 total)

The topic ‘The DX lights from Dealextreme did you……………………’ is closed to new replies.