Viewing 7 posts - 201 through 207 (of 207 total)
  • The Daily Mail was right (Romanians content..)
  • piemonster

I’m not doubting your friends sincerity but do workplace rumours count?

😆

hora
    Free Member

First hit on google brings it up.

wwaswas

It’s in the Daily Mail. I refer you to my previous remark about rumours 😉

I’m not visiting their site so I’ve only seen a sentence about it which suggests she did – was she prosecuted?

hora
    Free Member

She was and she did community service

Klunk
    Free Member

daily fail retraction

sorry for the link

wwaswas

so no one else has to follow the link;

An article on December 31 reported information provided by local travel agents that there was limited availability on flights and buses to London from Romania and Bulgaria in January this year, despite one airline doubling the number of flights. We have since been made aware that some reasonably priced flights and seats on buses were available from Bucharest and Sofia at that time. We are also happy to clarify that some of the additional flights were put in place before January 1.

retro83
    Free Member

wwaswas – Member

It’s in the Daily Mail. I refer you to my previous remark about rumours

I’m not visiting their site so I’ve only seen a sentence about it which suggests she did – was she prosecuted?

Non-DM link from 2007

A CITY council worker who stole more than pounds 13,000 from her employer including cash belonging to “vulnerable” people has escaped an immediate prison sentence.

Recorder Angus Edis told mother-of-two Deirdre Kelly: “This was a mean-spirited and calculated deception on an employer with whom you had served long enough to build up a relationship of trust and betrayed that trust.”

Some of the people who lost their money were the “most vulnerable” and what she did struck at the very fabric of the relationship between the local authority and the public, he added.

But in giving her an eight-month jail sentence suspended for 18 months and ordering her to do 220 hours’ unpaid work, he took into account her previous good character and the fact that her children may have to be taken into care if she was sent to prison.

Viewing 7 posts - 201 through 207 (of 207 total)

The topic ‘The Daily Mail was right (Romanians content..)’ is closed to new replies.