Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 70 total)
  • The curious art of talc'ing your balls…
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Is this a practice that just a certain subset of gym goers indulge in… or do some of you like to give your man garden the ‘Christmas effect’ in the privacy of your own bathrooms too?

Yours, as ever, interested,

Yeti

yoshimi

I’ve just started doing this as recommended by my doctor, betty swallocks and not being completly dry before dressing was the cause of a little pronlem, that tuned into a big problem

It can be a bit odd doimg it at the gym in front of people though 😳

OmarLittle
    Free Member

is there not an increased risk of cancer if you use talc regularly?

DezB
    Free Member

I confess – after commuting home, I then need to walk the dog (or ride again with the dog), can’t be bothered with 2 showers, so a bit of sweat absorbing powder works wonders.
    The ladies love it I can asure you.
    (Has to be Johnsons Baby Powder)

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

yoshimi… you could just use the hair dryers, or if you go to a posh gym… dip your knackers in the dyson blade? 😆

philconsequence
    Free Member

watched “run fatboy run” last night and wondered the same thing.

does self-raising work or does it have to be talc?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Would using Self Raising Flour have the same absorbancy and also lead to ‘enhancement’ to the trouser snake?

EDIT: damn!!!! too late

philconsequence
    Free Member

mmmmm some other ideas:

hot chocolate powder
    custard powder
    icing sugar

DezB
    Free Member

icing sugar

Might want to rethink that one. Talc prevents stickiness…

thomthumb
    Free Member

Self Raising Flour

mmmm yeasty 😯

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

What about climbers chalk? It even comes in a handy package called a chalk ball or a nadz?

Anyway. This is a serious question for which I hoped for serious answers. The usual suspects just come and reduce it to playground drivel in less than ten posts.

*shakes head* I don’t know…

Harry_the_Spider

dip your knackers in the dyson blade?

😯
    I’d rather dip them under McMoonter’s log splitter.

yoshimi

I don’t think anyone would really be wanting to use the hairdryer again, the gym does have Dyson Blades but I’d be too worried about rupturing something, have you soon what they do to your hands 😯

philconsequence
    Free Member

think about it though… wrinkle free after a couple of runs through the airblade!

oh and dez…

smelling of talc, or smelling of tasty wedding cake…. i know which one most ladies would prefer 😆

EDIT – would custard powder mean people could walk all over them and it form an instantly hardening protective custard shell?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

*shakes head again*

Hairychested
    Free Member

Ask a mate to blow the sweat away from your balls. Would go down really well.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

Just MTFU and give the area a blast with a good anti persipirant? There must be something you can spray on that would prevent the problem. Talc is for inner-tubes.

yoshimi

Its nice not having to peel it off my leg anymore

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Jeez, someone just pass me the talc.
    If I shake my head again it’s going to look like I’m enjoying myself a little too much…

DezB
    Free Member

blast with a good anti persipirant?

I use a roll-on..

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Loving the image of a bloke in the gym… foot up on the bench liberally applying a roll on deoderant… or better still a stick deoderant…

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I like a nice bit of “salt and pepper” around the old chap now and again. Not all the time mind just now and again. I tend to talc all over at the weekends. Mmmmmm silky smooth.

Edit. Bloody android key pad and auto correct.

DezB
    Free Member

I tend to talk all over at the weekends. Mmmmmm silky smooth.

Funny how one slightly incorrect letter effects a sentence

Harry_the_Spider

There is a guy at my gym who stands infront of the mirror (in the changing room) with one foot on the bench whilst blasting his tackle with the hair drier.

I believe he is trying for this effect.

DrRSwank
    Free Member

I don’t get it.

Surely talcing your man forest is simply going to make it look like some dandys wig from the French revolution?

However, if I were going to, I’d probably suggest coke. It’d certainly give a different meaning when dropping your trousers and looking a lady in the eye and saying “blow”…..

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Dr, I like you! I’ve been waiting for someone to make that comment. Your reward… fancy a line?

molgrips
    Free Member

I often see blokes in the changing rooms emptying half a can of spray something, DDT maybe I dunno, all over their bodies just after a shower.

Wtf? Seriously, less is more. You just do not need that much. Are you really that insecure about your personal hygeine that you need to douse your clean self with a bucket of nasty chemicals? Think it’s going to make everything ok maybe?

derek_starship
    Free Member

I bet the French would never consider talcing les ballons.

I simply wrap mine in good quality kitchen towel and dispose when suitably saturated.

Slightly off subject – is it quite common for us men to have a “longer” left stone?

*checks current moisture content of kitchen towel*

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

d_s… yes.

If they both hung at the same height things would be pretty uncomfortable!!

DezB
    Free Member

Is STW turning into Embarrassing Bodies..?

Cougar

would custard powder mean people could walk all over them

I did that once, my OH accused me of trying to trifle with her affections.

ION,

Guy goes into a chemists, says “I’d like some deodorant please.” Assistant asks, “do you want the ball type?” Guy replies, “nah, it’s for under my arms.”

Etc etc.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

DezB – it’ll be confidential… what’s the problem?

DezB
    Free Member

Oh, where to start..

McHamish
    Free Member

I knew someone who had a problem with a excessively droopy nut…he was advised to wear tight pants as he had some kind of problem.

I know no more than that, so can’t tell you what the ‘some kind of problem’ was, or how droopy it is/was.

But I understand a certain amount of lopsided droopiness is to be expected.

McHamish
    Free Member

Oh, in answer to the original question…I’ve never seen anyone using talc on their man-garden though, although some people do have a lot of beauty products for a man.

What is with blow drying your entire body? Don’t you get too hot?

speaker2animals

I use athletes foot powder personally, this helps fight Tinia Curis (Ringworm of the groin). I had a VERY bad case in 1989 which was made even worse by the treatment with Canestan. Turned out I was allergic to it so this made the complaint even worse. At one point I was having to use sanitary towels in my pants to absord the puss! Took aboyt 2 months to get under control and in the end this was achieved with an intramuscular injection every 2nd day for 2 weeks! I assume it was a steroid injection.

So I remain very prone to fungal infections in the trouser area and often have a recurrence (suffering from one now). Have to use Daktacort to treat it, so that is why if I can’t shower or bathe after a ride I use anti fungal powder.

DezB
    Free Member

Tinia Curis

I went out with her at school! Oh. Sorry. Read it as Tina Curtis.

DrRSwank
    Free Member

Your reward… fancy a line?

Yes, but I’ll be using a razor blade to make sure it’s super fine first.

But then I guess I’d worry about the flacidity of the septum:scrotum interface. I’d hate to sniff in and give you a scrotal hernia by vacuuming up a few too many wrinkles.

speaker2animals

CHA!

RealMan
    Free Member

Chilli powder does the job just fine IME.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 70 total)

The topic ‘The curious art of talc'ing your balls…’ is closed to new replies.