Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • The bike fairy came!!!
  • michaelmcc
    Free Member

Managed to get two rides on it in the last two days. Really nice and confidence inspiring. Feels really good at speed and makes me want to get air off every little bump. Thumbs up so far! Although I keep forgetting I actually have a dropper post. Going to be swapping out the front wheel and tyre for something more substantial when I can though.

Did it come to anyone else? Or if you’re reading this tomorrow, then, Santa.

joat

Serrweet.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Yep, insurance replacement arrived today. Not taken any pics yet.. but one of these.

It’s stunning in the flesh.

downs523
    Free Member

Heres my early christmas present to me :). 2015 Nukeproof Mega Comp. Only managed one ride as been busy with work but i hope to get back out after Christmas.

mrsfry
    Free Member

Where’s my fairy 🙁

michaelmcc
    Free Member

Nice one Downs! I was looking at one of those myself last year. Put it off for a year and ended up with the Smuggler. No regrets so far though! Happy with it?

downs523
    Free Member

yes mate really happy. I got it on Black Friday, it was already reduced plus another 20% off so was a bargain at £1500.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Nice! Don’t think have had a bike for xmas since 1995, that’s 20 yrs, so this year is v special. Last night was hooning around Radnorshire under the full moon on my new (old) Avalanche. Great times, but he was right about that saddle… 😯

davosaurusrex

That looks lovely OP, what size is it? I’m wanting to try a few of the longer, lower, slacker 29ers than my Sultan, see if I’m missing anything. I have had it for nearly 3 years now….

nevermindthebutter
    Free Member

Was way past due her turn for a new bike…

Kryton57

Where’s my fairy

Likewise. I keep looking those Nukeproofs thinking it’d be ideal for the trail centres and “can’t be arsed with the effort” times that happen about twice a year. Can’t justify it really.

bigG
    Free Member

Came here too, I expect she’ll be dropping me on the hills by February.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/BxZ5Ux]DSC02018[/url] by Graeme Matheson, on Flickr

chakaping
    Free Member

Nice bike Michaelmcc, smuggler was top of my wanted list but couldn’t afford one so I’ve got a Kona Process 111.

I might be able to help you out with some more burly wheels and tyres cheap-ish if you’re interested. I’m just breaking a 29er.

Email in profile.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Was way past due her turn for a new bike.

What a lucky cat

Daffy

Yup: Though the Pegasus was just upgraded with new wheels, brakes and drivetrain:

cookeaa

Feel the pinkness…

hammyuk
    Free Member

Got a purple one of those I keep meaning to sell Cookeaa

rOcKeTdOg

Does a new frame count? “delivery within 2 days” which will be a challenge as I ordered it at 7am this morning

fin25
    Free Member

Yes, frames count.

danbillam
    Free Member

Got my Xmas prezzie last Friday
    media/20151218_175906.jpg.html][/URL

olly2097
    Free Member

Malvern Rider – Member
    Nice! Don’t think have had a bike for xmas since 1995, that’s 20 yrs, so this year is v special. Last night was hooning around Radnorshire under the full moon on my new (old) Avalanche. Great times, but he was right about that saddle…

Yep. Sore. I stole the original for my enduro. Hope it is ok for you. I’ve yet to taste the nice ales you got me! Merry Xmas

cookeaa

hammyuk – Member
    Got a purple one of those I keep meaning to sell Cookeaa

I paid £50 for it, then raided the spares bin an eBay for a couple of upgrades, I’m pretty happy, paid BSO money got a decent bike for my daughter…
    If you’ve similarly a bit tarted it up a bit from stock, then it’s maybe worth £80-£100? although a purple one will be a later model than I got, 135mm and disc tabs? Might be more appealing to the Rad Dads…

Get it flogged…

nwill1
    Free Member

Daffy – that Ti looks super pimp, what is it? Would like to see some more photos of it!?

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Never enough ales (even Temeside Ales) can repay the sterling job you did on stripping and servicing the it Olly. Whatalegend, loving it – an MTBer is reborn – off out again on it soon 🙂 Cheers!

Chipbutty
    Free Member

Merry Xmas to me a few days ago.

volatilemike
    Free Member

@chipbutty – got rid of the spitty? 🙁

Sweet new bike anyway!

Daffy

Nwill1 – it’s a Singular Pegasus.

With previous drivetrain, brakes and summer wheels:

Cynergy
    Free Member

^^ that is stunning

michaelmcc
    Free Member

That looks lovely OP, what size is it?

I’ve been away skiing the last week so not been on this! It’s a size medium. Really enjoying it so far. Let us know if you have any questions.

Sweet new rides too ChipButty and Daffy!

Surfr
    Free Member

Double delivery at the Surfr household. Fair play to Summit Cycles for turning around the Fuse order in under 3 days and getting it to me before the close of business on Xmas eve!

[url=https://flic.kr/p/CvnMnk]Untitled[/url] by Dan Field, on Flickr

thegreatape
    Free Member

Liking that balance bike with the foot boards.

Tracey

My new frame has just been delivered 😀

sturdylad
    Free Member

Downs523, Woburn?

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘The bike fairy came!!!’ is closed to new replies.