the best mtb film… life cycles

Home Forum Bike Forum the best mtb film… life cycles

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • the best mtb film… life cycles
  • Premier Icon ononeorange
    Subscriber

Thanks Alex. Old ipod so that’s out then. Cheers

Premier Icon Northwind
    Subscriber

IIRC we saw Follow Me as a double bill with Seasons, and Follow Me second. Which was a shame as I can’t remember anything about it now other’n that it wasn’t as good as Seasons. Need to see it again some time.

Home is fantastic. Find I thought was astonishingly bad considering who made it. How they took Macaskill, Peat and Rey and a helicopter and made such an uninspiring sequence I don’t know, and yet it’s still the highlight. Sorry Reset guys but it’s as bad as Home is good.

The Whistler section in ROAM is probably my favourite piece of footage ever.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_0p7cuCOLg&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Premier Icon MSP
    Subscriber

Home is fantastic. Find I thought was astonishingly bad considering who made it. How they took Macaskill, Peat and Rey and a helicopter and made such an uninspiring sequence I don’t know, and yet it’s still the highlight. Sorry Reset guys but it’s as bad as Home is good.

Having seen Find I didn’t go on to buy home, I felt completely ripped off buying Find, I couldn’t believe the reviews it got, completely uninspiring, turgid dullness.

rewski

I totally disagree with the harsh comments about find, great locations, great music and great riding, what’s not to like?

Steve77

If ever a movie needed an alternative soundtrack it was Life Cycles. It’s like they found a 14 year old boy pretending to be stoned and got him to write the narration

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘the best mtb film… life cycles’ is closed to new replies.