Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The Best Bike Shop In the UK!!!
  • fudge9202
    Free Member

After buying a Ragley mmmbop from The Bike Chain all was good, then took ill with a serious illness so not able to ride. They got in touch and offered to refund me the full price I paid for the frame after I posted the frame for sale. Good customer service is hard to find and when i get better they will be getting all my business. So for this reason and also the fact they are a great bunch of guys they have to be:
    THE BEST BIKE SHOP IN THE UK!!! IMO.
    Cheers for all the encouragement to get back riding.

joe@brookscycles
    Free Member

<cynacism>

a: Boss, I just arranged to sell an mmmBop to a bloke, and then realised they’re out of stock. What are we gonna do?

b: Don’t worry, remember that last one we sold? The feller doesn’t actually want it any more. Give him a call and offer to take it back and refund him, then you can sell it to the new customer.

a: Sweet, good thinking boss. And I bet that feller will think we’re awesome as well!

b: You’re learning fast, boy.

</cynacism>

🙂

MrSparkle

Bit out of order, that. The Bike Chain come across as being pretty genuine.

joe@brookscycles
    Free Member

I’m sure they are. I’m only joking.

Well done The Bike Chain for going the extra mile.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

is this you joe? pretty gnarl to the power of sick!

Home of Track, Road, MTB and Leisure Bikes

boxelder

cynicism

joe@brookscycles
    Free Member

I’m afraid that’s not me. I always wear a helmet when performing trix n stuntz anyway.

Boxelder, thank you, I really struggle with speling. It’s embarassing, but I persveer.

Three_Fish
    Free Member

nm

boxelder

Ur wellcumb

ojom
    Free Member

joe – actually no.

it will be used as a 2×10 SRAM demo bike in store.

joe@brookscycles
    Free Member

See, I knew there’d be a rational explanation.

I like the look of your ‘buy a £1500+ bike a get a free tuition weekend’. Do you get much uptake on it?

ojom
    Free Member

We do – not enough to be fair but a fair few do it. Makes sense to us.

druidh
    Free Member

Hey there Gary. Just saw this thread. Thanks for the kind words.
    Just you look after yourself and you’ll be riding again before you know it.
    In the meantime, console yourself with the knowledge that everyone else will be getting cold and wet.

cb

Bikechain added to my bike shop favourites, hilarious Brookscycles never will be…

ThePilot
    Free Member

Bikechain added to my bike shop favourites, hilarious Brookscycles never will be…

+1

cynic-al
    Free Member

I like the look of your ‘buy a £1500+ bike a get a free tuition weekend’.

heh all the ATGNIs will be too embarrassed 😎

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

I have used a lot of bike shops in my time, but very few of them even come close to the levels of service and knowledge that TBC have.

ShoePolice
    Free Member

I’ve had nothing but fan-fooking-tastic service from them as well. Complete opposite of any business which treats they’re customers as a number.

fudge9202
    Free Member

druidh cheers for everything outlook looking good for 6 – 9 months then back on the bike but easy does it according to docs.

fattatlasses
    Free Member

I’m normally pretty cynical, but this does sound like genuinely excellent service (way better than a few I can think of). Really good to hear of stuff like this. Just wish the shop was closer to where I live!

Well done ‘Bike Chain’ & get well soon Fudge.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘The Best Bike Shop In the UK!!!’ is closed to new replies.