Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • The BBC victim of it's own incompetence or…
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

Perhaps they need to branch out and do a Youtube channel full of outlandish claims with next to no basis in reality?

Expose the 9/11 cover up

Do a this is your life of dear leader of Syria?

You live in the margins of reality Mr K

Now where did you get those frames from ,that some folk thought were nicked, that you were selling?

Any reason why you stopped once folk on STW mentioned it or is that just a conspiracy too far?

kaesae
    Free Member

Perhaps we should look at having an independent news channel that is funded by the people it reports to and more concerned with the truth than making money 💡

I don’t trust any of the major media bodies for good reason, however I have found that when it comes to news relating to imperial capitalists, they tend not to tell you the truth.

Nice hat! but xmas is next month, on the bright side you are far younger than I thought you would be and your neck is far let fat than I was expecting!

binners

Perhaps we should look at having an independent news channel that is funded by the people it reports to

A bit like… what’s it called again… Oh yeah…. the BBC?

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

Perhaps we should look at having an independent news channel that is funded by the people it reports to

A bit like… what’s it called again… Oh yeah…. the BBC?[/quote]

😀

I can’t help but wonder if Kaesae is just the world’s most elaborate troll – surely nobody can actually be this unhinged in real life?

glupton1976
    Free Member

Did I miss the bit where Newsnight outed Lord McAlpine?

franksinatra

Kaesae, the frames…………..?

franksinatra

I don’t trust any of the major media bodies for good reason, however I have found that when it comes to news relating to imperial capitalists, they tend not to tell you the truth.

Can you explain that, perhaps by sharing some of your detailed ‘research’ with us

Junkyard
    Free Member

imperial capitalists

what about a more mundane capitalist [ FWIW he only added the term imperialist after I kept pointing out he was a capitalist but he never actually addressed the issue directly] how did you get the frames?

Hows the back?
    You still on the sick despite the business
    He now wants to lecture us on ethics and the truth 😕

Stoner
    Free Member

I’m a mint imperial capitalist.
    Because I’m minted, obviously 😀

wrecker
    Free Member

Now where did you get those frames from ,that some folk thought were nicked, that you were selling?

OOh, what did I miss? Linky please?

Junkyard
    Free Member

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/whats-this-joker-on-about

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/whats-the-best-way-to-service-a-kona-frame-and-how-long-should-it-take

any of his early posts on this forum though- check his profile, given he published his address and medical details, I assume they have been heavily edited by now

franksinatra

Thanks for the links. Over time you forget just how awesome those threads were.

I still maintain that, in a sea of complete lunacy, this post came out as a shining beacon of brilliance (in context, this was his response to a suggestion that alienating all STW forum users might not be a good business model)

You seem to be missing the point renton what i’m doing is to help out bikers. I am not intrested in taking sh1t i’ve had enough of it and i’m also not intrested in having my frames owned by over opinionated sh1t chucking monkeys. Life in britain for me is pretty simple to describe. when you live in a toliet surrounded my fannies welts and @ssholes you can be sure of 2 things people will try and piss on you and sh1ts gonna happen. It’s why we invented the flush.

franksinatra

True to form, the frames are mentioned and he goes silent.

When Lance Armstrong wasn’t prepared to argue the allegations against him, it was considered almost as good as a confession……..

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘The BBC victim of it's own incompetence or…’ is closed to new replies.