Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 55 total)
  • THE APPRENTICE its back tonight at 21.00 BBC 1
  • project
    Free Member

On again tonight………………….

eddiebaby
    Free Member

**** yay.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Love it love it love it. I mean it’s shite but it’s great all at the same time. Let the f**kwitery commence.

Rich_s

So far, 8 cocks, 1 dweeb, 4 bitches, token northerner. Yup, gonna be a classic .

crazy-legs

That lipstick is AWFUL!

northernsoul

Challenge 1: go to Europe and negotiate a Brexit deal 😆

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Farkin yes! This programme makes me feel like a god in a world full of utter tools. Like a business expert and corporate troubleshooter extraordinaire. Bring on the fame hungry shit sniffers!

binners

Let the procession of preening, clueless bellendery commence. They’ve look like they’ve got some absolute prime cockwombles this time out

fettlin

Mrs F loves this🙁

I have a general apathy for this kind of tv these days, X factor, strictly even the only way is Chelsea but I didn’t realize how strongly I felt about this display of bellendery!

An absolute shower of talentless nobbers, shouting look at me and stabbing each other in the back at the slightest sniff of approval from Lord beardface. Waste of fresh air the lot of them.

Rich_s

Ok then. Which one’s going? My money’s on a bloke. Probably one of the cocks. Not the one with the teeth.

crazy-legs

That women’s team was horrendous to watch. Shouting over each other, no planning… And Botox lips is possibly the most annoying person on the planet.

crazy-legs

Yay, Shouty Botox Lips is off. I’d have fired all of them.

binners

Fish-lipped token northerner is particularly awful!

Dont they keep the gobby northerner in for a while though?

She’s safe

Rich_s

I’m delighted that I haven’t lost my magic touch with picking the likely loser. Qv last year’s thread if you want to check…

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Strangely made the right decision for once, they usually fire the slightly normal ones first. The one in green started pulling some crazy faces like Arnie in the fat suit in Total Recall under pressure.

Drac

Now I remember why I stopped watching it.

cinnamon_girl

It was painful.

binners

They’re all truly hideous human beings. As usual.

lesgrandepotato

It made the peroni run out.

cynic-al
    Free Member

No big chebs.

I’m out.

jimmy

Doubtless some right tits, though.

nuke

Jackie should have gone, came across as a truly horrible person…well, stood out from the other horrible folk.

Rich_s

Jackie should have gone, came across as a truly horrible person…well, stood out from the other horrible folk.

Can we stop using their names? It somehow humanises then, and that’s a step too far for me.

“The teeth”, ” the lips”, “the one in the green dress who needs to wear support pants” is where we need to be.

Ro5ey
    Free Member

The one in the green dress sold her company for 3.5bars in 2016…. little wonder she gives a 1234…. she might prove to be good value in the weeks to come.

hodgynd
    Free Member

Thanks for the warning ..time for some catch up tv.

scuttler

Gobby Northerner was horrid. And I’m a gobby northerner.

mindmap3
    Free Member

Chopper central again…it’s so bad and cringeworthy that I quite enjoy it. The lass from Manchester with the silly lips was a tool, but Jackie who thre the other girl under the bus by nominating her as PM was pretty unpleasant.

the lads have their fair share of weapons.

fingerbang
    Free Member

Great fun, I wasn’t going to watch it this year cos it’s so bad and all the same but I say that every year and still watch. It’s a great communal viewing experience in our house as we can all gather round and take the piss, and I can get some cheap laughs from wife and son which is a rarity

Love the way the token mad rush buying off a list round (equivalent to the cuddly toy in the generation game conveyor belt) was just transplanted to Malta just to freshen it up

Some great tools we can all hate watch. I’m in

Jasmine the pm was cool as ice in the boardroom I was impressed and LBH fit

surfer
    Free Member

I wanted the mad northerner to stay, she was as mad as a bucket of frogs. Quiet snidey one gets to live another day.

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

Token Northerner? All the women were Northern, except the strange Irish / Scot / American woman.

I remember the contestants in the first series or two being vaguely admirable. Now they’re simply a shower of c$%^s

eddiebaby
    Free Member

This show brought us Katie Hopkins and you still watch it? You are ****

cynic-al
    Free Member

Interesting causal link, eddie.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

It’s the way I roll. I actually did type four asterisks. For a forum that claims to despise such programming there does seem to be a lot of discussion of it. Obviously when I pull the sword from the stone and become King this kind of thing will be banned. Doctor Who repeats featuring Jenna Coleman will be the only permitted TV.

cynic-al
    Free Member

For a forum that claims to despise such programming

It does?

globalti
    Free Member

Mrs Gti (an experienced diver) and I watched the boys buy the octopus in sheer disbelief. Congratulations to the programe makers for having assembled possibly the biggest shower of preening, vain, self-serving cockwombles yet for the show.

I don’t usually watch it because I hate the bad image it gives business; young people watching this must get the impression that a job in sales or just business is full of nasty back-biting idiots when in fact it’s usually only psychopathic company owners and directors who display these tendencies.

doris5000

eddiebaby
    Free Member

It does?

Yes. And all that is being shown is a desire to revel in the carny freak show or prod the dancing bear with sticks yet claim it is all done with a high degree of detachment.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

£5 for a donut with chilli sauce on it? only in London

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Chill donut …. only in London ??

But it wasn’t, was it ?…. that was the point ??

However …. Brady’s face when the “emotional lad” bit into said chill donut… !! Up there with the Manc dad from gogglebox.

wwaswas

£5 per donut and the winning team made about £15 each gross profit for their long day’s work.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘THE APPRENTICE its back tonight at 21.00 BBC 1’ is closed to new replies.