Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • That’s it, I’m voting Tory
  • johndoh
    Free Member

I mean, they make such a compelling case by driving a digger through some
    Polystyrene bricks with a ‘core message’ written on it.

Onzadog
    Free Member

The worrying thing is, the reason people pull stunts like this is because it works.

martinhutch

Bring on the Wall!

kerley
    Free Member

Yep it got me too, I will now be supporting my 20 year in post safer than safe seat Tory **** mp.

He is blacking up less than he used to so I need to give him a chance.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Did it have “we don’t need no edukashun” written on it?

outofbreath
    Free Member

The worrying thing is, the reason people pull stunts like this is because it works.

Yup, it got the message onto STW, no doubt others will be spreading it as well.

Hopefully, as we all get more media savvy, we’ll stop sharing the messages ‘they’ want us to spread.

miketually
    Free Member

I was undecided but then the Health Secretary fabricated a punch-up and the PM hid in a fridge.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

At least we know he can keep cool under pressure.

johndoh
    Free Member

Yup, it got the message onto STW, no doubt others will be spreading it as well.

But it didn’t – I deliberately didn’t write the message out for that very reason 🙂

jon1973
    Free Member

Terrible idea. He should have written his election promises on a giant stone tablet.

outofbreath
    Free Member

But it didn’t – I deliberately didn’t write the message out for that very reason

You rewarded a publicity stunt with publicity.

You might not have mentioned the core message but most people know what it is so you will have given it a bit more exposure and no doubt some curious people who haven’t seen it will have found the video to see what all the fuss is about, some of them may even share it elsewhere like you did.

Which is fine, I’m not objecting to to it, I’m just pointing out that this was a publicity stunt and you’re one of the people providing the publicity.

v8ninety

S’alright, @Binners has done way more Labour -ve (and therefore Tory +ve) posts over the past year. This thread will barely register…

😉

perchypanther
    Free Member

This thread will barely register…

Binners is, quite literally, Boris

v8ninety

Yep, I think the picture with the pie proved it 😂

tjmoore

I was undecided but then the Health Secretary fabricated a punch-up and the PM hid in a fridge.

And Tory/Russian bots spread fake news claiming kid on hospital floor was fake news. Which some journos believed (or may have been involved in).

Problem is despite being exposed as fake fake news, it spreads around and certain people believe it.

BigJohn

Our Tory candidate is Jacob Rees Mogg’s neice. The Labour candidate is a Union stooge parachuted in. It’s like a mouth-watering choice between a cup of cold sick or a dogshit sandwich.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘That’s it, I’m voting Tory’ is closed to new replies.