Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • That old chestnut… email address for on-one / planetx
  • mrmoofo

Trying to get refunded postage for a legitimate return… but it seems to be impossible to contact them. Anyone?

chevychase

Refuse to deal with them myself. Was in the market for a 456 a few years back but the customer service was the worst I’ve ever experienced (over several visits).

Straight in bin as a company.

simondbarnes

dave@planet-x-bikes.com

matt_outandabout

I also will not buy from them. A few issues personally that just were not dealt with.
    And a current customer service system that seems to be Brant on here. No other care given it seems.
    Other bike shops just do much better, well worth paying more for a company that actually gives a sh*t.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Have you sent them a message via the live chat? I’ve never failed to get stuff sorted via that, doubt there’s anyone in the office as it’s a bank holiday but might trigger an e-mail if it times out?

swedishmetal
    Free Member

Bargain basement box shifter in crap customer service shocker…… did a couple of orders in the past where they didn’t send what I ordered and threw in some random socks they thought I’d want instead. No explanation, low cost stuff so chalked it up to experience and never went there again – reading some of the stories about them I can see I dodged a bullet!

Poopscoop

mrmoofo

Trying to get refunded postage for a legitimate return… but it seems to be impossible to contact them. Anyone?

I contacted live chat twice for a postage refund…never happened and I gave up in the end.

simono5

Ordered bike.
    Bike arrives
    Bikes damaged
    Response via Web Chat even though office closed
    Bike picked up next day at PX costs
    Replacement bike delivered two days later

Seems sort of fashionable bashing PX on here at times but can’t fault the service I’ve received and have bought a few bikes from them.

doncorleoni
    Free Member

Simono5..not really px bashing but time again they have failed me. Ordered some tyres… Wrong ones sent. Took me 3 weeks to actually get a reply…. After a few more emails reminding them they owed me the ones I actually ordered… And after a few aggressive replies basically telling me I was a liar then apologising when I sent them a screenshot of my order.

Brant is the only good thing about that whole mess of a company.

Poopscoop

Simono5

Seems sort of fashionable bashing PX on here at times but can’t fault the service I’ve received and have bought a few bikes from them.

Just to put my post in context, it was just more of a niggle than anything and it’s the only time I’ve had issue to be fair….. And it was only for £4 from memory.

It won’t be putting me of buying from them again to be honest.

geomickb
    Free Member

I’m not sure I would use them again. I’m really happy with my XLA and lot’s of other items but when something goes wrong, it is a pain to resolve.

I received a random headtorch instead of a pair of running tights. I send the headtorch back but it took me 5 attempts on live chat to get the tights refunded. Pretty annoying having to wait for live chat (maybe 10 minutes), 5 times, to speak to different people that promised to resolve the problem and didn’t.

They need a better way of contacting (and maintaining case history) when things go wrong.

Mick

dannyh
    Free Member

I had a frame arrive damaged a few years back. They wanted me to return via Yodel. I though I was going to be entering a world of hurt so I went and swapped it in person. They were great, but I did cut out a large part of the ‘process’ (aka potential balls up).

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘That old chestnut… email address for on-one / planetx’ is closed to new replies.