Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • That British Mountain Biking crowdsource film…
  • 40mpg

Reminded me I have a VHS tape with an early 90s feature on mountain biking we did for local TV. So I got it out, plugged in an old VCR, and – realised the only way I have of digitising it is to hold my phone really still and press record 🙄

But here it is to share anyway. Note the handsome young chap in fluro yellow GA Cycles kit, a star in the making for sure 😳

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b251lbUd7zY[/video]

I’m sure I’ve got some footage of old Malvern Hills Classics and BMBF races somewhere too, I’ll have a hunt for them.

rOcKeTdOg

it’s like xmas in the 70’s holding my mono tape recorder up to the tv speaker to record top of the pops and shushing my nan from speaking in the backround

RAGGATIP
    Free Member

Haha I love those “good pair of gloves for less than a tenner”

Cheers that was awesome

matt_outandabout

😆 at RD – so true…

Mackem

Don’t you have the Maggie Philbin bit?

Some nice bikes there, takes me back.

gastromonkey
    Free Member

Thanks for sharing the vid. It reminds of the trails I used to ride in the woods behind our house when I was a kid.

It shows how much the sports has changed, those trails wouldn’t even be a “blue” by todays trail centre standards. But I’d still like to ride them.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘That British Mountain Biking crowdsource film…’ is closed to new replies.