Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Tenerife Bike Park – anyone been?
  • Bream
    Free Member

Just planning a DH trip out somewhere warm in March and came across the bike park at Tenerife, not seen it before so wondered if anyone knew any more about it?

davey_clayton
    Free Member

Hiya,
    I’ve never been to the bike park, but I’ve been to Tenerife lots. I’m sure it’s worth a look, but the rest of the island looks like it would make an ideal DH destination.

Just having a quick google and came across this

I will definitely be taking my bike next time I go, though with dive gear and downhill gear the missus might have to forego some luxuries – clothes, toiletries etc

swisstony
    Free Member

I’d booked to go to the park last year from the uk as part of a trip only to find when i got there that the park was closed on the day i’d booked, friday i think so watch out for that.

the site davey has posted looks really good, i’ve been for the past six years and things only just seem to be getting organised ie decent companies offering a choice of good trails.

I just get the bus up to Mt Teide and ride back down to our resort but i may well take a closer look at that new site.

Bream
    Free Member

Thanks for the info but we are looking for an uplift service as well as good riding.

I’ve already dropped the bike park an e-mail and their website provides more info.

Just wondered if it was worth considering or whether we should just stick to Spain and Switch-Backs, even if it does cost more!?

pretzelone

I went to Tenerife last year end Feb/beginning of March. The place is full of trails if you know where to go. I got a really good map from AA which has farm/double track but not all single tracks. We booked three days with LAVATRAX, a good way of seeing the local trails.
    Of more use though is Bike Point in El Medano. They speak English and can help you with Freeride type riding and maybe some guiding. They will likely have some info on how good the Bike Park is too.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Tenerife Bike Park – anyone been?’ is closed to new replies.