Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Tell me what you hate!
  • dano
    Free Member

Toxic, are you seriously saying that you never run reds on your bike???

and I hate drivers who speed and go too close to get past, only to slam on the brakes and turn left infront of you… muppets

hora
    Free Member

The rare times I go for a big Sunday roast in a pub only to find its not much on a plate and its luke warm.

ononeorange

Car drivers

TooTall
    Free Member

People who draw attention to themselves by constantly buying new things and telling everyone about it. I just wish they would deal with the underlying issues and find happiness.

I hate drivers who don't give me enough space. I hate shops advertising things they don't have.

juiced
    Free Member

bleeding brakes.

banginon

i hate **** taking short cuts on my trails…… If you came to ride the trail, ride the trail….don't miss out the corners or the tricky bits, that's not riding the trail you ****…. I also hate people who plaster themselves in body armour so that they can ride faster than they're skill level should allow, either slow down or learn to ride fast. What they're doing just skids up the place and trashes the trails…. Just learn to ride WITHOUT skidding down the hills and round corners you numpties!

westkipper
    Free Member

I hate cyclelanes (cars parked in cycle lanes are doing us a favour)
    …on road cycle facilities of any kind in fact, and not unrelatedly, cyclist prohibition orders on roads…
    I also despise helmet-nazis…
    Och, and Thatcher, obviously.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Tell me what you hate!’ is closed to new replies.