Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Talk to me about IPTV?
  • thered

How does it work?
    Do I need a smart tv?
    Can I run it on multiple telly’s?
    What’s a decent reliable service that’s not shady?

squirrelking
    Free Member

It’s all shady, pretty sure it’s against the rules to talk about it too.

bruneep

Yup 1st rule of IPTV don’t discuss it.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Christ, the moral queens of STW must be having a lazy Sunday! 🤣

andrewreay

NowTV probably one of the better ones. It’s IPTV.

Needs (wireless) internet to work.

Can work on SmartTVs That may have the app pre-installed. But if not, you can buy a stick so that it will work on any TV with an HDMI socket.

NowTV Stick

The basic stick costs less than £25. Usually includes a month or two of Sky pay TV for free. E.g. Entertainment pack is about £8 per month.

If you don’t subscribe to anything you can still use the stick to access the apps for BBC, ITV, Channel 4 & C5 and watch live TV online that way, plus all the advantages of iPlayer downloads.

You still need a TV licence if watching it live, but no TV aerial. Just internet connection.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Any time I’ve heard anybody discussing IPTV it sure as hell wasn’t NowTV they were discussing. Just like the enthusiasm for Kodi wasn’t about the OS.

shadowrider
    Free Member

I use an Amazon firestick for mine, plenty of providers on twitter who charge a small subscription fee and supply near enough anything you would wish to watch. I pay £50 per year and get just about everything, tv, movies, sport and series/box sets with full 24hr online support.

lambchop
    Free Member

Mate of mine does this. Also does Spotify subscriptions for peanuts. Apparently all above board.

davros

eskay

For me: Magbox connected to Mango router running NordVPN and using Alibaba provider.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Talk to me about IPTV?’ is closed to new replies.