Viewing 7 posts - 201 through 207 (of 207 total)
  • Swinley forest
  • tom84
    Free Member

gah, got to the end of this thread and despite all the encouragement no one posted their videos, I wanted to see what fast looked like. I really like Swinley btw

brennanpeyton
    Free Member

Jon thats just how you remember it… wait till he gets back after 3 months of altitude training in the states. He is riding 50-80 miles a day mostly above 4,000m I reckon he could take 5 mins off that time 🙂

weeksy

I can’t show you fast but I can show you cool.

2019-05-28_03-23-21 by Steve WeeksFlickr2BBcode
    H8216, undefined@4.4 mm, f2.0, 1/200s, ISO40

10 years old and jumps better than me

akira

Yeah swinley is ace for kids, two ten year olds and a five year old had great fun at the weekend.

frogstomp

tom84 – gah, got to the end of this thread and despite all the encouragement no one posted their videos, I wanted to see what fast looked like.

XC rapid or steezy (ahem) rapid? Will Greenfield has plenty of the latter..

jaminb
    Free Member

I went for a quick blast last night – first time since before lockdown. Annoyed at myself for leaving it so long but had a great ride and thankfully haven’t lost any of my, not impressive, pace (1hr 43 mins for the blue and red). Arrived at 5 and finished in the dusk, only saw 3 other riders on the trails and still managed to get out the car park despite the new signage saying CP shuts at 18.00.

Brilliant start to the w/e – STW school night ride anyone?

weeksy

Sounds ace. Count me in.

I’m off there in 5min. My lad I’d doing Summit and I’m doing fire roads due to scaphoid.

I’ll need another 3-4 weeks myself before being unleashed on trails proper.

Viewing 7 posts - 201 through 207 (of 207 total)

The topic ‘Swinley forest’ is closed to new replies.