Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Surface Jackets
  • flyingmonkeycorps

I’ve had pretty good customer service from SportPursuit. Bit slow, and they forget things, but they’re very apologetic and sort it when you poke them.

fathomer

Has anyone had their Surface gear delivered? Mine had an estimated delivery of the 2nd Oct and not had anything yet and the website now gives no date.

Lifer
    Free Member

Mine jacket’s been ‘Preparing for despatch’ for about a week, but have a seperate order of shorts that says estimated delivery 10/10/13.

DezB
    Free Member

I refer you to my previous post 😉

fathomer

I’m starting to wonder tbh and I’m on the verge of cancelling!

yunki
    Free Member

Mine arrived a couple days ago.. Not impressed with the baggy cuffs, It’s a keeper though, even if only for starting a new trend for poseur style bikewear in the pub..

Lifer
    Free Member

Dispatched yesterday but ‘unreadable barcode’ means it can’t be tracked…except it was readable enough for them to tell me it can’t be tracked?

What size did you get/usually take (arf arf) yunki? I’ve got a windjammer coming and changed the size so nail biting stuff now…

Jamie
    Free Member

My snugflex is on it’s way. Which is annoying, as I meant to cancel it, but forgot. Probably chuck it on eBay.

At least tracking is working…

“Item FJXXXXXXXXXGB arrived at Princess Royal Distribution Centre on the 2013-10-09 and we are currently processing it.”

I_Ache
    Free Member

My Snugflex just turned up. I also had the unreadable barcode problem.

It looks like its all put together properly and it fits nicely but I am glad I ordered a size up as it is definitely a cycling fit. I found this picture on the packaging quite amusing.

Surface suffocate by i_ache, on Flickr

Lifer
    Free Member

Where’s the other hand?

Lifer
    Free Member

How was it sent? Normal recorded delivery? Just had second post and not here 😥

I_Ache
    Free Member

Royal Mail 48 hour tracked no signature.

Lifer
    Free Member

Boooooooooo! (thanks)

Jamie
    Free Member

Where’s the other hand?

Lifer
    Free Member

😉

I_Ache
    Free Member

Ha ha thats what I was thinking too but couldn’t think of the name for it and didn’t want to google it at work.

Lifer
    Free Member

Is there a problem with googling ‘asphyxiwank’ at work then?

Ooops.

I_Ache
    Free Member

With the boss being my FIL I didn’t want to risk it!

Jamie
    Free Member

With the boss being my FIL I didn’t want to risk it!

You never know, you might find a common bond?

He might really like INXS 8)

fathomer

Mines been dispatched before I had chance to cancel it. Guessing it’ll be here tomorrow, hopefully I’ll like them.

yunki
    Free Member

Mine,s a medium pertex jobbie, which seems quite big for a medium (although it’s described as cut for a ‘casual riding fit’ on the label)

The whole thing is ok.. ish, but I would have definitely passed it at full price of I was browsing in a shop as it lacks any robustness in the quality of the construction..

Lifer
    Free Member

My Windjammer arrived today, glad I got the M rather than S as would be a bit tight for layers underneath with the S.

Gonna get ripped to shreds by all the brambles down my local though 😥

Jamie
    Free Member

My Snugflex arrived today. Workmanship is a bit poor as one cuff is super tight. Also, the grey version seems to have a transfer logo as opposed to the stitched in one on the brown version.

Just wondering if I can be bothered to send it back…

whippersnapper
    Free Member

Windjammer just jammed through the letter box. It’ll do for dry cold commutes. Agree about the brambles…I’ll keep it well away from them.

Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘Surface Jackets’ is closed to new replies.