Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • SumUp card machine or similar.
  • tthew

Thinking of getting one of those mobile Payment apps/machines for my cyclo-cross race, will save having quite so much cash on the day.

Is this a sensible idea for a very occasional user? Would presumably mean leaving my mobile with the people using the signing on staff, would need to be quick and easy to use and reliable – mobile signal should be OK at the site.

Is SumUp the best (cheapest!) one? It’s £15 for the machine in our local Rymans and 1.69% per transaction.

robbo1234biking

My wife used SumUp for her business selling jams and found it easy to use and reliable (assuming you have signal). Transaction fees were small enough not to matter. Only a positive experience here.

csb

I use one to run a bar. Easy to use and track payments. No more running out of change. Ease of payment also means punters buy more!

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

I have a SumUp also, it’s very easy to use an a quick transaction as long as you’ve got a good signal.

cogglepin

Yep, been using Sumup for about 5 years now. Very easy to use, payment in 3 days, any problems and they are a phone call away.
    Highly recommend.

tthew

Thanks Gents. Sounds promising.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘SumUp card machine or similar.’ is closed to new replies.