Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Succoth MTB trail Scotland
  • ChannelD

‪For the weekend. Scotland and it’s hidden trails. The Arrochar Alps Succoth technical trail. 40 minutes from Glasgow. ‬
    ‪#mtb #fatbike #stpremier #pinkbike #UKMTBChat #TotalMTB #scotland #trailscotland‬

https://youtu.be/IJGC65Izrdo‬

ChannelD

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Better known as allt coire grogain or glen loin 👌🏻

13thfloormonk

Yikes! Very well timed, I rode this years ago and had remembered it as being only slightly more technical than a forest road.

Was thinking about taking some inexperienced roadie mates down it on their gravel bikes but think that would have been a terrible idea, will stick with the Ardgartan Peninsula Loop.

ChannelD

@13thfloormonk Ridden it quite a few times over the years and it slightly different every the time. They fix it and in parts water erosion changes its character which is part of the fun for a quick loop. So can vary a lot in places. I sure your friends will be ok with this one. It would one I would take people too for there first time.

kevin1911

<Pedant alert>

That’s not a lock, it’s a loccchhhhhh 😉 And it’s not Arro-car, it’s Arrochar 🙂

</Pedant Alert>

I like the 3D route graphics. Anyone know what software generates that?

13thfloormonk

For what it’s worth there’s also some nice singletrack in amongst the trees closer to Succoth, we discovered it on a walk into the famous Glen Loin caves which are worth a wee explore in their own right.

ChannelD

@kevin1911 There are two map systems in use. Google Maps and Tracklogs. The route is put on over the top. Thx for watching. More to come with very likely more bad Scottish pronunciation 🤣

lovewookie

liked that, may well do the route one weekend if I can steal my car os the OH for half a day!

will keep an eye on other vids too.

ChannelD

@lovewookie thank you. The next edit is Dunkeld Birnam hill. Dunkeld used to pass it by to go further north but recently begun to appreciate how good it is. The red at it took a few hours to film. 20 minutes to do if not filming.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Succoth MTB trail Scotland’ is closed to new replies.