Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Subscribing – why no Paypal option?
  • IvanDobski
    Free Member

I want to re-subscribe but can’t be bothered with entering my card details, address, validating through visa etc etc. Why isn’t there a nice simple Paypal option?

Lifer
    Free Member

Paypal? Never done it.

druidh
    Free Member

IvanDobski – Member
    I want to re-subscribe but can’t be bothered with entering my card details, address, validating through visa etc etc.

Wow. Makes me tired even reading that. Mibbe you should let your carer do it for you?

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

same here tbh….

id sign up for the digital version and pay £2 a month no problem via paypal, but cant be assed with card details addresses etc etc etc

come on STW towers make a paypal an option please 🙂

sssimon
    Free Member

I’d use a PayPal option

Mark

It’s not possible. Our subscription system is built on a repeat billing method to enable multiple payments on the same account. Currently that’s not an option with Paypal and our payment processing system operated by Spreedly. Fundamentally it’s a lot more complex than a simple payment processing system since it needs to automatically and instantly allow access through our Premier pay wall. Until either Paypal or Spreedly change their systems we can’t offer a PayPal payment option. You need to use a card.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Subscribing – why no Paypal option?’ is closed to new replies.