Viewing 6 posts - 161 through 166 (of 166 total)
  • STW Special: Tell us and sell us your services
  • yunki
    Free Member

Not me, but my brother-in-law
    Mixmasta Mullet

Whether you’re a fan of classic redneck hairstyles, well crafted skits, shaolin level turntablism, sick edits, crate digger’s gems or just straight up party bangers…. this super sassy magic whizz kid’s extra fancy tuff cuts are gonna blow your wig clean off

Available for crack parties, xc races, barn dances, album launches, funerals and protest marches

duncancallum

Thought I’d bump this up again

Stu emailed ref mortgages

Clover

We have worked out that we consume 2kg of Coffi Eryri (https://coffieryri.cymru/ – found on this thread) every six weeks – consequence of working from home, two people x two coffees per day.

Works out pretty cheap if compared with getting coffee shop coffee – and I realised just how good it is the other day when I picked up a coffee shop coffee on one of my rare forays out and was sorely disappointed. I guess I’ve got used to the good stuff…

sadexpunk

another bump as this has been removed from stickies now, and a nod to @terrahawk, ive just messaged you about your offer……

drnosh
    Free Member

@terrahawk

Tried to DM you. Can get your profile page, but cannot message.

Anyway, can you DM me please.

I could be interested in your other half’s tax/accounting/bookeeping services.

Ta.

molgrips
    Free Member

If anyone wants any enterprise grade software for tens of thousands of quid, let me know.

Viewing 6 posts - 161 through 166 (of 166 total)

The topic ‘STW Special: Tell us and sell us your services’ is closed to new replies.