Home Forums Chat Forum STW “medics” lumpy bits

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • STW “medics” lumpy bits
  • onehundredthidiot

Ok so this has popped up recently. A lumpy bit on my wrist. No pain and no crash it just appeared. Any ideas?

DrP

Can you wobble it about?

DrP

onehundredthidiot

No pretty stable

onehundredthidiot

Ganglion cyst?

Houns

Cat aids, looks pretty terminal to me.

Poopscoop

Thump it with a Bible.

singletrackmind

Alien baby .Take off and nuke it from orbit.

Poopscoop

Oddly I’ve got a less pronounced lump on my left hand, had it years now.

When I first googled it and read all the “lore” about whacking it, I tried that out, hitting it on a wall in the end but it’s never gone and docs have never been interested when I mention it.

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

Ganglion. Bash it with a hammer!

See you doctor first…

Kramer
    Free Member

Almost certainly (without examining) a ganglion. If it’s not growing and it’s not causing you any problems then mention it to your GP next time you see them, and let them confirm. “Is this a ganglion, doc?”

If it’s not troublesome then leave it alone.

mwg58

Looks terminal ,probably amputated at wrist

rOcKeTdOg

Looks like you need a new bike

politecameraaction
    Free Member

Clearly the organism is reacting to self pollution and the solitary vice. You should take a rest cure at Weston-super-Mare forthwith and stick to a diet of kippers and whey.

onehundredthidiot

Bible looked out for suitable wacking, blunt and slightly rusty saw in case amputation needed, I’ve emailed Elon about getting a nuke into orbit but might have to use the americium in the smoke detector as a nuclear device. Weston is too far is Arbroath and smokies a suitable alternative? New bike ordered and I’ll just switch hands.

matt_outandabout

New bike ordered

I hope you’re not playing us. This is a serious topic.

anderzz
    Free Member

Get it checked.

I know someone who had a lump appear on thumb, turned out cancerous, thumb got removed.. Later traced back to hand.. Hand removed.. Then arm removed.

Sounds like a windup but Im being serious. Crazy outcome

fossy

I’ve whacked a ganglion twice on my underside of my wrist. Stings, but didn’t come back after the second whack. Get it checked out first though.

chrismac

I have a few of these and my gp told me I could keep them. I think they are either cysts or lipomas

demonracer

snap … I have one in almost the same place, I tried to take a photo but it doesn’t really show up very well. I can’t really remember it appearing but it must have been 15 years ago and doesn’t seem to have changed.

8E0E4D4B-C8CC-4CDD-B4B8-F89B744482C8

I also have this larger one which is more recent between two knuckles which does move around.

58F79A71-F39D-49D2-A34E-99C0740F9A9A

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.