• This topic has 24 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by timc.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • STW Fantasy football 2012 – league established – code number within
  • ratadog

Hi,

As the response to last nights post suggested that nobody had set this year’s league up yet, but that there was interest, I have established one.

As per last year it is on the Fantasy Premier League site http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb.html

League name Singletrack2012
    code number to join 523895-146845

best of luck

loum
    Free Member

Nice one. I’ll join once I’ve got a team sorted.

simonralli2
    Free Member

I am in there named after my first bike : )

schrickvr6
    Free Member

N00b FC will return again to make another late challenge, before tailing off into obscurity.

j3w3ll3r
    Free Member

Im in 🙂

dux
    Free Member

I’m in, not sorted my team yet though….£100m never enough is it? Finished about 30th last season, in STW not overall

ratadog

I tend to have one good month and a couple of disastrous ones with the rest middling.

beaker

I’m in. Looking forward do a season of mid table mediocrity

ratadog

Not sure of the etiquette of this but a bump for the Sunday evening crowd

steveoath
    Free Member

Joined. Sporting Hee Haw.

How come your team always looks ace before the season starts!?! I normally flounder badly after picking crocks!

coynie09
    Free Member

Joined I’m in

timc
    Free Member

joined 🙂

MrGreedy

Leaving it a bit late, but I’m in so watch out, mid table obscurity is going to be hotly contested

In for the giggles

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

Don’t know what this football thing is, but I’m in.

robbo
    Free Member

Got to do better than last place in my school’s league last year!!!

disco_stu
    Free Member

Just entered the Lazy Ginger XI – a team of gingers ( strawberry blondes and red heads are also included as I strggled to get a full complement together last season )
    I suspect they will be scraping the bottom of the league, I will also be entering my proper team later

smogmonster

Thats me in…Smoggys Giants.

kendonagasaki

I’m in.
    Dynamo Chewitt AFC, with a smart kit to match my Cube Stereo. 😀

mrben100
    Free Member

Divided United is in.

Going to adopt my usual tactics – 2months of intense interest studying form etc followed by 8 months of leaving well alone having lost enthusiasm.

kendonagasaki

Not off to a very good start, but it’s a long season!

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Dross County* in after next points update.

*Probably hilarious if you come from Dingwall.

thegreatpotato
    Free Member

Very sorry chaps, I realise this is a poor show but as it is the only chance I’ll get to say it this year, I hope you’ll permit me to take the opportunity to say

LOOK MA, I’M ON TOP OF THE LEAGUE! *dances* HA HA, SUCK MY BOOTS YA LOOOOSERS!

Normal service shall be resumed shortly as I quietly drift downwards to mount a strong challenge for last place (as I did last year).

I demand a re-count

Already used my wild card, only option available is to chuck all my toys out my pram!

timc
    Free Member

starting to find our feet now 😉

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘STW Fantasy football 2012 – league established – code number within’ is closed to new replies.