Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Strava uploads
  • mattsccm
    Free Member

Maybe its me……..
    Free Strava member so I can only upload 15 rides at a time. I am sure that this s new but meh. Anyway I am now getting messages telling me that I has reached an up load limit. Is this now 15 uploads a day?
    I am a upload when I remember person so the garmin may have a couple of months of rides including commutes on it.
    pain in the ****

reluctantjumper

There is a total file limit per upload session, are you hitting that? Never hit a 15 ride limit and I’m the type of person who records uplift day’s runs singly and uploads them when I’m home, sometimes up to 20 in a day.

mattsccm
    Free Member

I am doing them in batches of less than 15. Mostly two batches for each month. Was never an issue that I remember.
    It is now 15 at a time max for free members and 25 for payers.
    Message says ” you have exceeded the maximum number of uploads”
    Got that yesterday so gave up. Did some more today and the same appears.

scotroutes

Why not just sync your Garmin to Connect and let that sync to Strava. Every time you finish a ride/walk/whatever it automagically makes it’s way through teh t’internets.

spooky_b329

Can’t really see the point of using Strava if you are uploading so irregularly.

mattsccm
    Free Member

Because it means finding the cable, switching the lap top on, logging in to Strava.
    It is usually bdoe about once a month to keep an annual count. Can’t see why it would be handy otherwise.

Haze

No Bluetooth?

MoreCashThanDash

Wahoo autosyncs to Strava, its usually online before I’ve locked the garage?

twonks

Perfect excuse to buy a new Garmin, one with WiFi or at least Bluetooth auto upload 🤣

scotroutes

Because it means finding the cable,

As you were then 🤣

mattsccm
    Free Member

And why might my laptop even be on?
    Generation thing here. Don’t mention a phone. I am at home so the mobile isn’t likely to be on, I wouldn’t have it on cycling, I might get a call from the two people who know my number and I think its either at work, in the shed or at my mums.
    The commuter Garmin isn’t bluetooth, its the old one and the new one is too fussy.
    I’ll get my coat.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.