Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • STOLLEN On One 456
  • jake00d
    Free Member

So I’ve had my second bike stollen! From South Wales.
    It was a 16inch blue on one 456 summer season
    Gold seat post, charge leather brown, brown and gold grips saddle are the distinctive features

A few years ago I had a Santa Cruz heckler stollen before I had chance to ride it, since then I’ve not gotten an upper market bike due to fear of getting it stollen.

Now that this mid range hard tail has been stollen it makes me want to quit mountain biking all together! I’m absolutely gutted

I’m not expecting anyone to see anything for sale etc… But you never know. So if anyone could contact
    Jake_dd@me.com I would hugely appreciate it!

For any one else that has had break ins, I empathise. It’s the worst.

It’s a shame this amazing sport gets targeted by scum so much

J

scaredypants

crumbs

– sorry to hear that

Got a frame number ?
    Pics ?
    What fork ?

chunkymonkey
    Free Member

Have a quick search on here mate, I’m sure there was a thread started where folk put photo’s of stolen bikes on to alert the masses.

KingofBiscuits
    Free Member

I like what you did there scaredypants 🙂

I like stollen. Very nice.

Sorry to hear about your bike OP

Clover

🙁
    It’s always worth setting up an ebay and gumtree search – quite a few bikes end up there eventually once they think you’re not looking.

Particularly sad to see that this wasn’t a German Christmas cake edition of an On One (might not be awake yet) but horrible theft.

satchm00
    Free Member

I like stollen really nice cake!

It is a shame but don’t let scum dictate your hobby. No man should be forced into knitting.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

can I recommend

shermer75
    Free Member

Well that takes the biscuit. Lets see a piccie if you have it, if they try to sell it on ebay someone on here might see it

KingofBiscuits
    Free Member

Just read the post in full. **** the OP likes cake originating from zee fatherland. It’s not even Christmas 🙂

jake00d
    Free Member

Ironically I love stollen… It is the best cake

Thanks guy, will go in that other thread and get a picture up

appreciate it

CountZero

Commiserations, I know how you feel, my very first mountain bike was stolen from the centre of Bath, that was in 1988!
    I hope it turns up, it’s pretty distinctive.

johnners
    Free Member

Commiserations, I know how you feel, my very first mountain bike was stolen from the centre of Bath, that was in 1988!

Mate, move on. It’s been 26 years, let it go.

wiggles
    Free Member

Will keep an eye out as I’m local.
    Sorry to hear that, had both of my last two bikes stolen and know what it is like.

grum
    Free Member

Commiserations, I know how you feel, my very first mountain bike was stollen from the centre of Bath, that was in 1988!

Will keep an eye out as I’m local.
    Sorry to hear that, had both of my last two bikes stollen and know what it is like.

FTFY.

jake00d
    Free Member

Biking community is great. Thanks everyone

I was just starting to get good riding the hard tail too!

CountZero

Mate, move on. It’s been 26 years, let it go.

🙄
    Seeing as there are currently four bikes out in the shed, my brother has another one on loan, and three others have been and gone, I’d say that yes, I have. I only thought of it when I read the OP, so I think you can understand that it’s loss isn’t something that eats at my soul.
    I had a bike stolen, I know how the OP feels, I was expressing my commiserations, OK?
    Can we move on and let it go?
    Sheesh!

scaredypants

CountZero – That’s the sprit, man. Move onwards; what’s the wurst that could happen ?

garage-dweller

Scaredypants stop Torte-ring him!

Op, sorry about your bike.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘STOLLEN On One 456’ is closed to new replies.