Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Stolen – On One 456 evo 2. East Midlands.
  • dannyh
    Free Member

I’m afraid to say I had my much loved paprika red 456 evo 2 nicked yesterday. They also burgled the house, so it’s not the worst thing that has gone, but if anyone does spot it, please let me know via here. I know it’s a long shot.

It is a 18″ paprika red 26er frame. It is quite distinctive as I have painted over chips in a brighter pillar box red, so there are brighter red splodges around the down tube, bb shell and chain and seat stays. It has a rockshox rebar solo air 120mm fork with black lowers. There is also a reverb fitted. It has a light blue charge spoon saddle. Also running a red hope pro 2 front hub with mavic rims with an XT hub on the back laced to a mavic rim. Shimano Zee crankset and very old and tatty looking slx brakes.

My wife came out of it much worse than me as she lost a lot of jewellery that her late grandmother had left to her, but if anyone can help on the bike front, that would be great.

On the plus side, they didn’t wantonly smash the place up or nick a load of the kids Christmas presents, so it could have been a lot worse.

mrkstvnz
    Free Member

Not local. Just to say i hope the police are involved. Bike seems pretty distinctive so hopefully someone might spot it. All I can do is say good luck and hope things get back to you. Sorry bab that’s shit news 😥

dannyh
    Free Member

Yes. The problem is that I am a novice (thankfully) when it comes to being burgled, so I don’t really know what to do! I’ve registered on findthatbike, so I think that is probably it apart from trawling the local pawn shops, which I haven’t got time to do. Police are involved. I also built the bike up myself, so you never know, my cack-handed spannering might give someone a nasty surprise.

dannyh
    Free Member

Also in a kind of ironic twist combined with a kick in the teeth. I used some money I’d had for my birthday a couple of weeks back to buy a nice pair of winter boots. They turned up today – approx. 18-24 hours after the bike was half inched. 🙄

scandal42
    Free Member

Will keep them peeled Danny, this shit really boils my piss.

I will keep an eye out in the local thief encouragement boutiques, If it’s going for a good price I’ll probably get it for my cousin 😉

dannyh
    Free Member

Bump in case there’s any East Midlandites on t’forum at the mo…..

dannyh
    Free Member

Bump again – just in case…………..

Turnerfan1
    Free Member

Shared,
    Max

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Stolen – On One 456 evo 2. East Midlands.’ is closed to new replies.