Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Stolen Landrover
  • infidel
    Free Member

A friend has had his landy stolen from his driveway overnight. Just outside of Lewes, Sussex.

If anyone sees it please call the police – thanks!

Details from his wife’s FB post:

Our beloved land rover defender was stolen over night! My eldest daughter is so upset – she can’t understand why anyone would do such a thing. Please keep your eyes peeled for a black with aluminium tread trim on bonnet and sides, reg GU60 XCT

globalti
    Free Member

It’ll be in a container on its way to Russia or Serbia by now.

trail_rat
    Free Member

“It’ll be in a container on its way to Russia or Serbia by now.”

you post this everytime this comes up……

most of the stolen posts ive seen recently ends up with a recovery or a burn out of the remains after its been picked of good bits.

globalti
    Free Member

Okay, so how about… It’ll be in bits in some backstreet garage by now?

When I owned my 90 it was remarkable how cjheap and easy it was to acquire good used parts. I got a nearly new transfer box for £300.

Pook

“It’ll be stripped and used to fix globalti’s landy by now”

trail_rat
    Free Member

😀 – much like when i buy bike parts i tend to buy of friends of friends or long term local forum members/local club members.

as oppose to jimmys scot ads advert or ebay/gumtree.

the term i believe is dont be a market.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

It’ll be in Bacup as a base to clone wool’s landy

munrobiker
    Free Member

Our work had one nicked and the tracker booted up on a ship just off the African coast.

Another was found as a bare chassis in a garage in Leeds, so it could be anywhere…

NewRetroTom

Our work had one nicked and the tracker booted up on a ship just off the African coast.

It wasn’t here was it?

https://goo.gl/maps/tf2h1HB83Wr

Zero,Zero latitude,longitude which is where my GPS defaults to if it can’t get signal.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Stolen Landrover’ is closed to new replies.