Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Stereo Bluetooth Speakers, any good ones exist?
  • Painey
    Free Member

I’m looking to upgrade my home office speaker system, seeing as I spend way too much time in here of late. I was looking at getting some stereo bluetooth speakers but there seems to be not much choice. I’m looking for a pair that will play from my computer or can be taken away and run on rechargeable batteries (internal).

I have an Echo Plus which sounds great but you can only pair that up in stereo as long as you play through it via spotify. They don’t work when connected up to my computer.

I tried some Sony SRS-XB12’s but they’re tiny, and sound pretty lame as a result. The Ultimate Ears Wonderboom’s look good but are pretty pricey at almost a ton each, so I’m not looking to spend silly money. £150 for both is about the max budget.

Anything else out there?

Cougar

In “recommend what you’ve got” style, I have an Anker Soundcore Motion B. One of the neat features is that you can buy a second one and BT pair them together as a stereo pair. I presume this feature isn’t unique to this model, so it’s another option rather than looking for “stereo speakers.”

PrinceJohn

I’m using a 22 year old technics amp with a bluetooth adapter.

If I was starting from scratch I would find a small bluetooth amp & then get a couple of decent speakers.

As a few (me included) have mentioned in the other thread, the Audio Pro stuff is really decent

*Edit – don’t know about ones with batteries and my T20’s certainly aren’t portable

Painey
    Free Member

Thanks for the replies. The Audio Pro stuff is good.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Stereo Bluetooth Speakers, any good ones exist?’ is closed to new replies.