Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • standard of mountain bikers: who's better?
  • themog
    Free Member

Professionally and/or non professionally, which country do you think has the better mountain bikers: Scotland or Wales?

dashed
    Free Member

I forgot it was half term 🙄

mrblobby
    Free Member

Wherever richmtbguru lives.

wwaswas

It’s pretty much reprise of themoq’s last big hit http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/mountain-biking-scotland-vs-wales ?

xiphon
    Free Member

Is he the new Elbry?

hora
    Free Member

Surrey

themog
    Free Member

It’s pretty much reprise of themoq’s last big hit http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/mountain-biking-scotland-vs-wales ?

I needed info on riders too, and accidentally wrote the wrong stuff on the last one :/ but yes, it basically is 🙂

jekkyl

the scots do it with haggis’ (haggi?) and the welsh with leeks, but which one is harder?

Mackem

Wherever the English are holidaying.

themog
    Free Member

of course 😉

njee20
    Free Member

Competitively Scotland yields more top riders in XC at least I’d say. There are some bloody good Welsh riders though.

I think the important thing is WGAS?

themog
    Free Member

hrmm…

Northwind

I’m pretty sure Scotland’s produced more top riders. But that might just be because the invention of the safety bicycle hasn’t reached some parts of wales yet (or equally likely to be because we cycle everywhere, being too tight to pay for petrol)

mikewsmith
    Free Member

where are these places and more importantly who’s dad is harder?

richmtb

Well anecdotally:

The mince factor at CYB seemed to be higher than at Glentress when I was there in the summer.

Mind you that might have been more to do with CYB’s comparative proximity to southern England

turq

Is there a point to the question?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

turq – Member
    Is there a point to the question?

I’m sure there is to somebody, nut just them – I thought it was one of those in jokes

McHamish
    Free Member

I’m only really in competition with myself, and I’m rubbish so I think that means I’m winning. Or losing.

Either way, I’m better at mountain biking than I am.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘standard of mountain bikers: who's better?’ is closed to new replies.