Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Stagg Dynamite Chilli
  • ourkidsam
    Free Member

Really is quite hot.

*sweats*

Harry_the_Spider

I’d put your loo rolls in the fridge.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Pah, I add extra chili sauce to mine.

allthepies
    Free Member

I bought a can of the “hot” variety* of this once and had to give up, just way too hot for me.

* as they do “normal” and “hot” versions

Edit: Ah, the Dynamite is the hot variety.

Wozza
    Free Member

It’s about as hot as a glass of iced water. Made a habenero curry the other week, my housemate cried while eating it.

Now this is hot: watch his face at 4.59

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYoVSLQKK9s[/video]

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

I tried some stag chilli a long time ago, it was so salty, it literally burnt my mouth. Couldn’t taste properly for days

poisonspider
    Free Member

Not sure what they put in it, but it gave me the hottest, foulest smelling farts imaginable. Sorry if you’re still eating!

mogrim

Love that video Wozza, trash tv at its finest!

And no – no way would I eat one of those burgers!

ourkidsam
    Free Member

I finished it – just – but I really don’t feel too good now. I have a feeling the little office might be getting a battering later on this afternoon

derek_starship
    Free Member

I have a feeling the little orifice might be getting a battering later on this afternoon

Far too much detail.

I had an incident with a bottle of Encona hot pepper sauce.

Had to put the nozzle of my Karcher in my mouth and then up…

MrSparkle

Office or orifice?

ourkidsam
    Free Member

both

GlitterGary
    Free Member

That Encona hot sauce is magic stuff.

poppa
    Free Member

Grubby.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Bangalore phal anyone?

duckman

Pah, I add extra chili sauce to mine.

Pah lightweight,I added extra chilli sauce AND a naphalm shell I bought from an ex-soviet arms dealer.

woodsa
    Free Member

Try some ‘Da Bomb’ that stuff is insane. Something like 36000 on the scovel scale. A toothpick’s worth will have you in tears. Real funny stuff to get out at parties to have a ‘man off’ to.

theotherjonv

when I left home and into my first place I was doing a supermarket stock up of store cupboard essentials, including chilli powder. I already had a pack in the trolley, when i spied the ‘Extra hot chilli powder’ just along the shelf. Seemed better value to me, just add less for the same effect and they were duly swapped.

A few days later when I came to use the powder, i realised that in my haste I’d picked up a competition pack, and much as a trip to mexico would have been nice what i really needed on the side of the tin at that moment was a recipe / use instructions. But, I am a man so with no regard for sense / logic I decided I’d guess at the number of spoonfuls to add.

Chilli powder dosage rate fail…….

ourkidsam
    Free Member

I once put Encona on a kebab as if it was ketchup – slathered it on, coated the thing. There were girls present so I had to finish it. There were also tears.

ourkidsam
    Free Member

Maybe this is one to build up to

duckman

The butchers on the main street in avimore sells every hot sauce you have ever heard of.From Slap-My-Arse-And-Call-Me-Sally,through r***um ripper(see what I did there)to wet fart.I bought a bottle of Sally and added a little to my room-mate’s (and lover of jokes at other’s expense) camelback on the security over steep ground day of the ML training

willard

My normal morning tipple is the Tabasco Habanero sauce (great on scrambled egg), but I tried making my own last year from blended home-grown chillis.

Two handfuls of NuMex Twilight, a handful of Cheyenne, some scotch bonnets and Dorset Nagas later we had something so terrifying that normal people would not come in the kitchen. We blended in stages, tasting in between, and I got through a pint and a half of milk during the process.

Better than any shop-bought stuff.

Davesport

As chilli goes, I personally dont rate the stuff. My fave chilli hit is habanero & garlic in an omellette. The only downside is the abdominal cramping the next day 😳

ourkidsam
    Free Member

About two minutes in to the drive home earlier the twinging started. Two minutes after that it was banging on the backdoor to get out. Had to hold on to it for half an hour until I got home…. by which time it had retreated. I gave it a few minutes and felt relief followed by a proper stinging sensation. Trouble is it’s not done yet and my stomach is hurting again.

No more Dynamite for me

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

You want hot?

This is HOT[/B}

Scarily so.

Woody
    Free Member

Tried Staggs a few years ago and didn’t think it was up to much – it also gave me the worst indigestion I think I’ve ever had.

Dr Burnorium is the kiddie if you want to get really hot and flavoursome – or blow your brains out if you want 😈

The bottle speaks for itself

atlaz
    Free Member

That’s not hot… THIS is hot..

Blair’s 16 million reserve…

Flaperon

It can’t be that bad. I bought a tin of it at the Co-op this evening and will sample it tomorrow.

sweepy
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU52dvVvt_o[/video]

you might find this handy 😀

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Well this made me laugh

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9vQ2BNDIhs[/video]

pitduck
    Free Member

salty salty salty 😡

Kevevs
    Free Member

it’a so easy to make yer own,tastier, cheaper chill1.

PocketShepherd
    Free Member

recently tried this (they make a sauce from those chillis, about half way down the page): http://www.chileseeds.co.uk/naga_viper_chilli.htm

stupidly i just put my finger in the end of the bottle and tasted it. it was pretty intense…. 😯

bighendo
    Free Member

i eat it once a week
    got a few cans in the cupboard
    for when i`ve got nowt else in ..
    did you notice it has a 3 year shelf life ??

ourkidsam
    Free Member

Oh I make an amazing chilli myself – just don’t have the time or facilities at work to knock one up!

In the cold light of day I quite fancy another go at Ms Dynamite-ee.

yunki
    Free Member

I rented a room in the home of a nice Belizian lady and her Egyptian boyfriend once..

At the time my mate and I were going through that chilli-off phase that some young men go through and so I consequently always kept a large bag of fresh birdseye chillis in the fridge..

I was mystified as to how the fiery little demons kept disappearing so quickly until one day my landlady confessed that her and her fella munched them like peanuts whilst they watched Eastenders in the evening.. 😯

OmarLittle
    Free Member

For those that like chilli i’d recommend growing you own, i did it last year and was really impressed with the results and the lack of effort required to get a good crop!

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)

The topic ‘Stagg Dynamite Chilli’ is closed to new replies.