Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Spring Watch – Tues 26th May.
  • Bunnyhop

Hoorah!

Completely different format. The show will need a lot of help from viewers to send in their own clips of video on Twitter, face book or instagram.

No squirrels will harmed in the making of this programme (although I am definitely not a fan of greys).

oldtennisshoes

I’ve been watching some of the stuff Chris Packham has been doing with his step daughter while in lock down. Spring watch should be good.

aide

Cheers for that, have set a reminder

derek_starship
    Free Member

Packham is a ©o¢k-end.

eemy
    Free Member

June is my start of summer – so hopefully the Springwatch guff will only be only be on telly for 5 days.

Bunnyhop

eemy – 3 weeks. 4 days Tues to Friday each week.

CountZero

Packham is a ©o¢k-end.

Really? Why’s that then?

ElShalimo

Some people like shooting lots of different types of birds and don’t like Packham.

Bunnyhop

A little bump for the people who didn’t see this before.

Bunnyhop

In the circumstances, I thought it was a very good programme.

Loving the films of people in their own gardens and showing what can be done to encourage wildlife, birds, butterflies, bees and insects.

mrb123
    Free Member

Really enjoyed it last night. Almost better than normal – a bit less of the usual banter.

matt_outandabout

Packham is a ©o¢k-end.

A black cock, first thing in the morning, please.

Packham has upset many a person as he is voiciferous in his objection and criticism over shooting moors, deer, environmental protection practice and more.

ampthill

How do I send them wildlife stuff from my garden

Jolsa

Thought it was a great show last night that didn’t suffer from being in a slightly different format. Hey even the technology worked.

As for Chris Packham himself, I consider him a hero. We need more people like him speaking out and acting on nature’s behalf.

CountZero

Packham has upset many a person as he is voiciferous in his objection and criticism over shooting moors, deer, environmental protection practice and more.

And every time he does, he goes up a bit more in my estimations. I read this article a little while ago, I agree with everything it says, it pretty much backs up Packham.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/the-scourge-of-the-grouse-moor

Bunnyhop

amphill – Twitter, face book or instagram.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Spring Watch – Tues 26th May.’ is closed to new replies.