Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Specialized releases updated Gambit full face and Roost flat pedal shoes
  • singletrackandi

If you like to ride the bike park or downhill parks in flats, then Specialized has 2 new updates tailored just for you. Specialized Roost – £110 The R …

By singletrackandi

Get the full story on our front page at:

Specialized releases updated Gambit full face and Roost flat pedal shoes

Support us and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

pmurden

Is it just me or are Spesh in good form at the moment?

mashr

What’s changed with the shoes? Same Roost with new colours?

Ignore all that, it’s pretty obvious on Spec’s site that they are more casual than normal Roosts

BillOddie

I wonder how waterproof they are and if not, I reckon you could spray treat them…

zerocool

I think I’d spray them in Fabsil (other brands are available) anyway to help them shrug off the wet and slop. All
    Though I don’t know if they’re waterproof.

mashr

Wont be waterproof I wouldn’t think, my normal Roosts aren’t. Might give mine a good clean and a spray with something though, seems like a good idea

Watty

The shoes featured above appear to be the new 2FO Roost Canvas Mountain Bike Shoes, the emphasis being on canvas. NOT the mesh and plastic version in the trade links provided. And being canvas I’d probably keep them for dry, summer use only.
    Very nice though, have looksy on the spesh site here Clip version also available. 👍
    Edit: and yet the pics clearly show them covered in crap! 🙄

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Specialized releases updated Gambit full face and Roost flat pedal shoes’ is closed to new replies.