Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Specialized Body Geom gloves – what's the differnece between them?
  • ir_bandito
    Free Member

http://www.specializedconceptstore.co.uk/detail/EquipGlovesRoad/Road%20Gloves

the 74, BG Pro Leather, BG gel, SL Comp, BG Sport and BG Flite all have the Body Geometry palm, but I can’t work out the differences betwen the other features.

Any one got any ideas/preferences?

johnnystorm

All I can add is that the wiretap gloves are good for long rides. I was suffering a bit on rides longer than 6 hours (6 hours of riding, not six hours out with 2 hours in a cake stop!) but wore the wiretaps at the Thetford 10 hour enduro with no problems. The actual wiretap bit for using touchscreens is actually pretty hopeless and I’m sure the sizes are pessimistic. Across my knuckles my hands are about 90mm wide and I went for XL but it was close run thing whether I went for XXL.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

I’ve got the windstopper wiretap gloves for cooler rides and they’re really comfy (and I have no probs with the wiretap either) which is why after theis weekend I feel I need some warmer condition equivalents.

johnnystorm

Hmm. Interesting yours work Ok. My only reference is my NorthFace gloves (non bike) which are better for the touchscreen. My best ones are some ancient fox gloves that the tips have worn through…. 😆

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Some of my thin mtb gloves work fine once I’ve got a bit of a sweat on. The finger on the wiretap gloves works better than the thumb.

Found some of last year’s pro model reduced at cyclestore, so ordered them.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Specialized Body Geom gloves – what's the differnece between them?’ is closed to new replies.