Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Spank Spike 777 vibracore vs Race Face Atlas 785
  • jayx2a
    Free Member

My riding buddy is after some black alloy bars around the 780mm mark.

These 2 fit the bill as 30mm rise and pretty cheap at CRC/Wiggle etc.

Anything much between them apart from 8mm. I have not used either or owned spank or race face bars so can’t be of much help!!

funkmasterp

I had a vibrocore bar and it was great. The foam stuff actually seemed to eliminate some buzz and the quality and finish were great

jayx2a
    Free Member

Excellent, thanks for the heads up! They are a bit lighter than the race face ones too.

batman11
    Free Member

Same here plus one for the vibrio bars. Changed all my bars to them this summer and it deffernatly helps takes the fatigue out of your hands. And that’s coming from someone with ligament problems with there wrist so there grip isn’t great over long days etc.

vondally
    Free Member

Vibrocore here rather grand and hugely comfortable

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

By comparison, my vibrocore bars make my Atlas bars feel harsh.

I’ve since swapped out perfectly good bars to replace them with vibrocore.

mindmap3
    Free Member

Neither?

RF bars seem to be super harsh and always end up hurting my hands (friends seem to have similar issues too).

I had some Spank bars and didn’t like them – they had an odd shape despite being the same shape as my preferred Answer bars.

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

I have both. The Spanks live in the shed the Raceface live on my bike.

warpcow
    Free Member

I’m another who finds RF bars harsh, but the price of Vibrocore bars has always put me off. Both my bikes are on Answer bars instead.

mindmap3
    Free Member

Both my bikes are on Answer bars instead.

Shame they seem to be vanishing – no one has stock at the moment. They seem to be my default bars these days. I’ve tried a few others, but always end up back on these.

warpcow
    Free Member

Same. I tend to go Answer -> something fashionable -> Answer. Ubyk had decent prices last I bought some, but I agree they’re not as easily found as they used to be.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Spank Spike 777 vibracore vs Race Face Atlas 785’ is closed to new replies.