Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 100 total)
  • southern softie riders, explain yourselves?
  • buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

STOP FEEDING THE TROLL

clubber
    Free Member

I don't think he's trolling. I honestly believe he's that stupid 🙂

jonrambo
    Free Member

buzz light year, **** off with all that troll talking shit! them videos posted on here are proof that southerners are soft shandy drinking faggets!!! they'r :lol:e not hardcore trails, tame as a family run, not saying they are'nt fun to ride, some looked nice and swoopy but not hardcore one bit, and why you need big hitting bikes for it is laughable 😆 i'd probably take a road bike down south for them tracks if i were to bother, so yeah i suppose thats all there is to say about the subject, yorkshire riders are the gnarliest!!! 😆

jonrambo
    Free Member

yep, thats me clubber lovey.x

steve_b77
    Free Member

what SS ratio for southern gnarl?

jon1973
    Free Member

buzz light year, **** off with all that troll talking shit! them videos posted on here are proof that southerners are soft shandy drinking faggets!!! they'r :lol:e not hardcore trails, tame as a family run, not saying they are'nt fun to ride, some looked nice and swoopy but not hardcore one bit, and why you need big hitting bikes for it is laughable i'd probably take a road bike down south for them tracks if i were to bother, so yeah i suppose thats all there is to say about the subject, yorkshire riders are the gnarliest!!!

Have you got a bit of a chip on your shoulder about something? Sounds like you have a classic inferiority complex to me. 🙄 There must be a reason for that little rantette.

rnewell1973
    Free Member

Jon Rambo: why not come down and I'll show you some gnar in Surrey, guarenteed to curl your thinning hair? If your stuck until your next giro we can sub you a few quid for the coach.

Let me know.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

If you're stuck until your next giro we can sub you a few quid for the coach.

🙂

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

rnewell1973
    Free Member

Jon Rambo: why not come down and I'll show you some gnar in Surrey, guarenteed to curl your thinning hair? If your stuck until your next giro we can sub you a few quid for the coach.

Let me know. This is a genuine offer.

cinnamon_girl

Please don't come on a Southern Forum Ride – the wimmin don't take no prisoners. 👿

jonrambo
    Free Member

"Jon Rambo: why not come down and I'll show you some gnar in Surrey, guarenteed to curl your thinning hair? If your stuck until your next giro we can sub you a few quid for the coach.

Let me know. "
    yeh sounds good! i'll get me road bike ready for it, cheers. 😆

singletrackmind

Its a long bicycle ride from ooop north to darn sarf on a road bike.

sharki
    Free Member

I'm sure the Quantocks, Dartmoor and Exmoor were de classified as Southern trails….

grumm
    Free Member
    PenrodPooch
    Free Member

Southerners have bigger penises, better looking women and earn more money, so you can keep your bleak featureless moorland doubletrack.

jonrambo
    Free Member

" Penrod Pooch – Member

Southerners have bigger penises, better looking women and earn more money, so you can keep your bleak featureless moorland doubletrack. "
    😆

jonrambo
    Free Member
    esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Southerners have bigger penises
    Northerners have 8" tongues & can breathe through their ears.

kennyp
    Free Member

You're all soft southerners from our point of view I'm afraid. 🙂

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 100 total)

The topic ‘southern softie riders, explain yourselves?’ is closed to new replies.