Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • South east England mtb
  • proflexforever
    Free Member

Any got any good trail centres or riding in the south east if England ?..I’ve done 80% of the centres in Wales..and have a s works enduro carbon so I’m up for going up and going down..
    Let me know….
    Cheers guys

soobalias
    Free Member

no “trail centres” as such

debateable if there is any “going up and going down” either

if you are bored of wales, i suggest you look further north, if you want to explore the SE, get an OS map or look out Swinley, North Downs, Epping Forest, Aston Hill, Woburn, Chicksands…………

perhaps start with exploring the South Downs

jimr80
    Free Member

where abouts in the SE are you?

JamesNS

Peaslake is well worth visiting.

boriselbrus
    Free Member

No “trail centres” as such

Apart from Bedgebury obviously.

njee20
    Free Member

Surrey Hills would be my first recommendation. Kinda need someone to show you around though. It’s not 30 minute climbs like Wales, but it’s far from flat.

proflexforever
    Free Member

I’ve been to peaslake and bedgbury and leith/ holmbury hill, been to Crawley bike park too…
    I live in Worthing near Brighton
    How about stuff in the south west
    Anyone done haldon?

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Stamner Park near Brighton – thursday night group rides – meet at University sport centre car park, leaving at 7.0pm

eviljoe
    Free Member

If you were coming all the way down to the SW why would you just do Haldon? Stop at the Quantocks on the way down, then do Dartmoor: -)

njee20
    Free Member

Did Haldon a couple of weeks ago, was good for a couple of hours, but no more! I’d not make a special journey.

Dr_Bakes

Haldon red and black was less than 6 miles round so not worth a trip in itself. I’m sure there’s plenty more riding to be had beyond the trail centre, but keep on going to Dartmoor or the Quantocks and get an OS map.

rewski
    Free Member

Lookie here for Sussex, Surrey and Kent

South East Riding

Bazz

Swinley, Bedgbury, Friston, Tilgate, Surrey hills/North downs, South downs

timnwild

You’re welcome to join us in Shoreham for the Sunday blast around Lancing Ring, Cissbury Ring and Chanctonbury Ring. lots of climbs, bit of jumpy swoopy singletrack, lots of moaning about hangovers etc.

Every SUnday at 8am on the wodden bridge opposite the Red Lion. timDOTwildATrazorfishDOTcom if you’re interested. Except not this weekend, cos we’re going to Brechfa 😀

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘South east England mtb’ is closed to new replies.