Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • South Africa v England Cricket! Possible Spoilers.
  • slackalice
    Free Member

What a way to end 2015! What a way to start the New Year!

TMS on and the second test kicks off at Newlands in Cape Town, possibly one of the best venues in test cricket? I think so and would love to be there this time round.

So, what are your thoughts for this, the second match in the four test series? ODI’s and T20’s to follow.

England appear at last to be clicking although still seem to have this niggle finding a long term opening partner for Cook, but I’m really liking we have a batting line up all the way to number 9. The Burnley Express returns for this test and SA are without Steyn and Amla looks like he’s going through the historical issues past England captains have suffered with complete loss of form. AB for me, is THE best batsman currently in world cricket and has the ability to win the match singlehandedly.

Cook wins the toss! That’s a rarity n itself! I’m predicting and hoping that England go up 2-0 here, can’t see SA getting 20 wickets, but what do I know?!

slackalice
    Free Member

Apologies, didn’t see the Winter TMS thread, can’t report my own post so mods, please feel free to delete this one, thanks 😀

Merlinman

Closing this now 😉

Duplicate thread

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘South Africa v England Cricket! Possible Spoilers.’ is closed to new replies.